Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Your DH Have A Goodies Stash???

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I sure did laugh when I saw this....my hubby has a stash of Little Debbie Cakes in the night stand on his side of the bed. He goes to bed a half hour earlier than I do - of course so that he can have a few of his little snacks. I just shake my head, but I'm not his mother and with all of his health problems, he needs something he enjoys!

Honored Contributor

My husband doesn't stash goodies, but he loves chocolate. If I have it in the candy dish he can't pass by without helping himself. 

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Yes he did, and her name started with an "A". 

@CAcableGirl2   So did mine....but the "A" was for alcohol..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

DH loves his thc goodies (especially gummies and sodas); afterwards he has some Sam's caramel chocolate bars.  It's OK he weighs about 170--no worries!

Respected Contributor

No, mine doesn't.   It doesn't last long enough to become a 'stash'.  DH loves chocolate and everytime i come home, he asks me if I brought home any chocolate. Usually the answer is no, but if I do bring some home, it is gone in the blink of an eye.

Honored Contributor

My SO and I both do.

Honored Contributor

Like @blackhole99 we have a candy dish. He likes to grab mini chocolate bars. However, unlike the OP, we don't have a pantry to play in.

Honored Contributor

DH loves sweets of any kind, especially chocolate and dark chocolate is his favorite.

He eats it all the time and never gains an ounce and it doesn't affect his health at all.

Me, I've never been big on sweets, although it would probably help my weight issues, I only weigh 105 lbs. at 5'3", LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I’m the one with the stash!!  But I must constantly change locations because he seeks, finds and steals !  But I am content with a little bit, I exercise a lot, and we both walk over a mile a day- So its all fine- so far... ❣️