Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Do your pets sleep with you?

My little rescue Himalayan, Missy, loves to sleep with me; although for such a little animal she sure takes up a lot of room :-)  Last night she slept up near my pillow with her little black paws folded against her buff-colored chest. Before I went to sleep, she cleaned my cheek and even licked my lips. 

Other times, she'll sleep up near my pillow with her back (rear end) close to my face. I guess that must be an expression of trust and/or love (I sure hope so.) Lately she's taken to burrowing under the covers but doesn't stay long; within a minute or two that little head comes poking out again.

What do your pets do?

Honored Contributor

Re: Do your pets sleep with you?

Yes...she is about 14 pounds and think she owns the bed.

Esteemed Contributor

Our last cat Perry who is now sadly gone, used to sleep with us all the time.   My hubby even got him those steps to get on the bed when he got older and had trouble.  He was so sweet, used to sleep in between us under the covers.  He was a housecat and never went outside.  We have a king size bed and he used to stretch out and take up half the bed!  LOL

Respected Contributor

Both of the cats sleep with us...we have a king-sized bed, and it's amazing how much room the two of them take. Sometimes one sleeps closer to my DH, and the other is with me, mostly they're both on his side (I move alot in my sleep, which disturbs their royal highnesses!).

We adopted a 115 lb. Lab/Great Pyreneese about 7 weeks ago...he will not be sleeping in the bed with us!  Cat Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, of course. I always have.

There is nothing like having  comfort knowing that your furry friend is snuggling with you.HeartHeartHeart

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Linda, we did the same thing for our previous cat as he got older. Missy is 17 and makes use of them too.

Respected Contributor

Theyre allowed on the bed, not in the bed.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Of course they do they're my babies. Wouldn't have it any other way. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, they do. 3 cats who are climbing all over me during the night. I haven't had a good nights sleep in years, but I love them.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they do my two goldens.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.