Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear a regular watch anymore (one that only tells time)

I wear a watch when I go out as I would feel naked without it. It's part of my jewelry wardrobe...earrings, ring on each hand, necklace or two, bracelet on right wrist, and watch on the left. I own an absolute ton of watches but the one I wear most often is this one from Judith Ripka.

thumbnail 2 - Judith Ripka Stain/Steel Silver Cushion Bracelet Watch 6-3/4" Working Battery!

Honored Contributor

I had quite a few...ok....several Citizen eco drive watches and loved wearing a different one every few days.  

I have sold all of them except my 2 favorites and wear my Apple Watch all the time.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I invested in a very nice watch about 25 years ago and I still wear it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I wear a traditional watch every day even when I am home.   I am not one to have the phone attached to my hip when I am home, and when I am out, I am not going to whip out my phone to look at the time, when a simple glance at my wrist will do.  

Trusted Contributor

I have a beautiful large face, panther link sterling silver watch that I bought myself for my 60th birthday. I wore it every day until I became ill and had to retire-- not quite 5.5 years later. I have not worn any watch since I retired in June 2013. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't worn a watch for many years. My phone is always with me. I retired a year ago today so now I don't care what time it is. Seriously though I just got out of the habit of wearing jewelry in general. I thought of getting some sort of smart watch to track sleep, oxygen, heart rate, etc but I am afraid I wouldn't wear it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only wear a regular watch also. Everyday. No need for a Fitbit or any other type of new watch.

Respected Contributor

I wear my Seiko watch most days. I gave up on my Fitbit and Garmin activity trackers. More trouble than they were worth. 

Respected Contributor

I always used to wear a watch, but now that I am retired and home a lot since Covid, I rarely wear one now.

I have plenty of clocks in the house and when I go out the car has a clock or I check my cell phone.  Yes I do look at it as I get notifications of texts and emails.  

Honored Contributor

I feel "naked" without a watch on my wrist!  I have a couple of Citizen EcoDrive watches that I rotate. Love them because they never need batteries!