Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear a regular watch anymore (one that only tells time)

Yes I wear an eco drive waterproof watch that I rarely take off.  I have my phone with me but more inconvenient than a quick glance at my wrist.

Respected Contributor

I wear a watch when I leave the house. Although I have my phone with me, I don't think of it as my default timepiece. 

Esteemed Contributor

I still own many pretty watches but I don't wear them often but still do at times.  I mostly would wear one to travel as I cannot stand not knowing the time, especially on a plane in which I would always have my phone off.  I'm not one of those who need one to track every second of my movement, (I have friends that do that and it's quite annoying)  anyway I do think of a watch as a jewelry accessory .  I have a couple of ceramic Isaac watches and a couple of Heidi Daus and a Victoria Weick.  I love all of them.

Honored Contributor

I wear only old fashioned watches, don't even know what to call them anymore.  I even wear one to sleep.  The shower is the only place I don't have one on.  My favorites are Ecclissi.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've worn a watch in 30 years. I don't like the feel of anything on my wrist, except a lovely gold link bracelet my DS gave me for Christmas when he was 19! I either look at my phone, a clock or my lap top!

Valued Contributor

I rarely turn on my cellphone..I used to wear a regular watch everyday( no date to change)..Since I rarely go out exept to the store with DH driving( I can no longer drive)..I don't feel a need to wear one..Every room in my house has a clock of some kind.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't wear an Apple, Samsung or Fit Bit device.  I usually wear a S.S. Ecclissi watch and own around ten; all acquired from Ebay, second hand ( they all run like a dream and average cost is $50). Use car digital clock when driving/riding but seldom my smart phone.

Respected Contributor

My favorite watch, Michele and no Apple for me.  DH loves his Apple.

Respected Contributor

I have two traditional watches. One is an inexpensive Seiko which I wear daily. The other is a more expensive watch that I wear when dressing to leave my home.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet 

Yes, I always wear my watch (I feel naked without it).  I seldom carry a cell phone anywhere.