Respected Contributor

Do you wear a regular watch anymore (one that only tells time)

I notice they do not seem to sell them on QVC much anymore.  I am retired so I never wear one at home and when I go out I have my phone to tell the time or the one in the car.  Occasionally I will put it on but never look at it.  I think now a lot of people are wearing fitbit type watches and Apple watches.  I would like to have an apple watch and hooked up to cellular so when I walk I could call for help if I fall or even in the house if I fell.  Just so expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear a regular watch anymore (one that only tells time)

I only wear my Apple Watch. I haven't worn a regular watch in decades.  I'm not sure I even have one any more and if I do I know it would need a new battery. I would say spring for the Apple watch. It's extremely handy.

Esteemed Contributor

Love my Apple Watch. I always wore a watch also. If I don't have something on my wrist I feel like something is missing. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do wear a  watch.  I have a Seiko and a couple of Timex watches.  Rarely look at my cell phone and have no desire for a Fit Bit or any other kind of complicated time piece.

Honored Contributor

I wear a regular watch.  I have several Isaac expandable watches - different styles to go with different outfits.  

Honored Contributor

I'm never without my watch, I never look at the phone for the time. I also like the look of a regular watch.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Happy New year! Yes I still wear a traditional watch. I love my watch and it has interchangeable bands also. However, I'm looking to buy an I watch for fitness. I'm on the fence about which model.  I'm going to the apple store to check them out.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a collection of traditional watches (maybe 10?) and wear one  from that collection every day.

Honored Contributor

I love and wear a regular watch.  My phone is always with me.

Trusted Contributor

I only wear a regular watch. I don't own a Fitbit or an Apple Watch and have no desire to.