Honored Contributor

Re: Do you remember-Love's Baby Soft? 🌸

[ Edited ]

Oh yes, the memories!  

The print ads always made me wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend before I was old enough to date. But I knew, I'd be wearing that scent lol

IMG_3150.JPG

Trusted Contributor

I do have fond memories of Love's Baby Soft!  I don't remember the lemon scent or the rainshower scent though.

Another favorite from the 70's was Jean Nate body splash.  I didn't use it but my mom did and I use to "sample" it from time to time!  I always laugh when I watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond and Marie always mentions her "Jean Nate"!!  I wonder if they still make it today?

Valued Contributor

And.....how about Eau de Love and Eau de London? 

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Frequent Contributor

I LOVED Baby Soft as a tween and found a set with the spray and body lotion a few years back & snapped it up for nostalgia!  I also loved Coty's Emeraude. Anybody else feel the love for that one?

IMG_0021.JPG

Respected Contributor

Yes, remember it!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

I do have fond memories of Love's Baby Soft!  I don't remember the lemon scent or the rainshower scent though.

Another favorite from the 70's was Jean Nate body splash.  I didn't use it but my mom did and I use to "sample" it from time to time!  I always laugh when I watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond and Marie always mentions her "Jean Nate"!!  I wonder if they still make it today?

I believe they stilll make it.

It was my mother's favorite and always reminds me of her.

Hyacinth