Honored Contributor

Re: Do you listen to podcasts?

No, I prefer video, where I can see facial expression. Seldom listen to radio because I have my own choices of preferred music. Same with local and Nation News. 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

No.   I prefer to read.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Alison Rosen is Your New Best Friend, Attitudes!, My Favorite Murder, Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Last Podcast on the Left, The History Chicks, You Must Remember This, Past Present, Bowery Boys, Ear Hustle, Emperors of Rome, Dan Snow's History Hit, Dr. Laura, Do You Need A Ride?, The Murder Squad, The Memory Palace, This Podcast Will Kill You, Stuff You Missed In History Class, Reply All 

Honored Contributor

No, never.

Esteemed Contributor

I do. Most of the music streaming services have excellent radio stations and Podcasts.

Google Music had some of the best radio stations. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV Great and timely question.  The short answer is yes, as I have been on some.  My kids along with a couple of friends have a little "garage band".  They produce or stream a musical podcast.  As you can see, I don't really know the lingo.

Anyway, I am known to them as Mrs Partridge and\or Mrs. Cowsill, for those that know the reference.  I play keyboards and sing a little.  This last week I sang lead on a few songs and background on a couple others....You're My Best Friend by Queen......Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee......and Sugar, Sugar by the Archies.  🎹🎶

Don't forget to tip your waitress.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I've listened to a few of them over the past several years.  I've listened to Heather McDonald the most but I'm not even sure if she still does a podcast.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I listen to few, mostly paranormal stories and meditation type podcasts.  I like to listen while I walk unless my husband is with me. What podcasts do you like?

@MoJoV   Ok, still technology challanged here. Have wanted to listen to some podcasts I've heard about, but don't know how it's done.  

Honored Contributor

Never have, but then again I do not even know what they are.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Yes I love Podcasts. Most of the ones I listen to are indianapolis Colts related. I like listening to them when I go to bed. It relaxes me and I can fall asleep easier.