Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you listen to podcasts?

@Shanus wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

I listen to few, mostly paranormal stories and meditation type podcasts.  I like to listen while I walk unless my husband is with me. What podcasts do you like?

@MoJoV   Ok, still technology challanged here. Have wanted to listen to some podcasts I've heard about, but don't know how it's done.  

Basically you can find them on iTunes or Spotify. Some will also post to YouTube so you get the visual.

Esteemed Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@MoJoV Great and timely question.  The short answer is yes, as I have been on some.  My kids along with a couple of friends have a little "garage band".  They produce or stream a musical podcast.  As you can see, I don't really know the lingo.

Anyway, I am known to them as Mrs Partridge and\or Mrs. Cowsill, for those that know the reference.  I play keyboards and sing a little.  This last week I sang lead on a few songs and background on a couple others....You're My Best Friend by Queen......Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee......and Sugar, Sugar by the Archies.  🎹🎶

Don't forget to tip your waitress.  LOL

Well,how cool is that!!  What fun.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@MoJoV Great and timely question.  The short answer is yes, as I have been on some.  My kids along with a couple of friends have a little "garage band".  They produce or stream a musical podcast.  As you can see, I don't really know the lingo.

Anyway, I am known to them as Mrs Partridge and\or Mrs. Cowsill, for those that know the reference.  I play keyboards and sing a little.  This last week I sang lead on a few songs and background on a couple others....You're My Best Friend by Queen......Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee......and Sugar, Sugar by the Archies.  🎹🎶

Don't forget to tip your waitress.  LOL

Well,how cool is that!!  What fun.

@MoJoV Yes, it is!  Our next songs to tackle on our line up are Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver  🏞 ........ And Mockingbird by James Taylor and Carly Simon.  🐦

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

I have not but would like to try something especially to put me to sleep at night. 

Honored Contributor

Only one - on Sound Cloud. 

My interest is in webcasts and webinars.  I have several of them a week.

Regular Contributor

@beckyb1012 I've yet to listen to one myself, but the term "podcast" is supposed to refer to "portable on demand broadcast" that is apparently pre-recorded and may be downloaded.