Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you know an adult who still goes running to tattle?

but it bothers me on an ethical level.

Why? Why would you think there's something unehtical about reporting a possibly dangerous situation to the authorities? I would wonder about the ethics of someone who knew there was potential danger and DIDN'T give a warning.

Trusted Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

Absolutely.

Just spend the day at a senior citizen center.

Spend the day there making crafts, playing game, painting and so on. Just sit yourself down at the tables and listen to all the talk.

Wow. If I end up in a retirement place, I hope no one like you shows up.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, I ran into a tattler who worked in the same office as I.   She was much younger, so maybe she was just immature.  This young woman obviously didn't like me from day 1.  Everyone else got along without a problem.  One day I had enough and asked her if she had an issue with me.  She did.  She was unhappy that I left the office early and was ready to complain to the office manager.  Little did she know that the office manager and I rode in the same shuttle van which was provided by the university due to lack of parking for employees.  We arrived early and left early!  She didn't know about the early arrival! LOL! 

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@chiclets wrote:

Absolutely.

Just spend the day at a senior citizen center.

Spend the day there making crafts, playing game, painting and so on. Just sit yourself down at the tables and listen to all the talk.

Wow. If I end up in a retirement place, I hope no one like you shows up.

Read it again.  She said it goes on there, not that she does that there.