Respected Contributor

Re: Do you guys like these new tassel earrings that the hosts are wearing?

I didn't like them in the 1980's and don't like them now.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Happy  Love all the funny comments.   Maybe I imagined this but I could have sworn that at some point, Shawn and Amy mentioned (separately) that they were responsible for designing some new earrings and that they would be available on QVC.  I thought that might explain it.  They were advertising their new products by wearing them.  I could be completely wrong, though.  I don't like them and won't be purchasing any.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have seen them on ladies and when the person walks, they swing back and forth!

They are multi purpose.  Keeps the dust off your shoulders   lololololol

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Smiley Happy  Love all the funny comments.   Maybe I imagined this but I could have sworn that at some point, Shawn and Amy mentioned (separately) that they were responsible for designing some new earrings and that they would be available on QVC.  I thought that might explain it.  They were advertising their new products by wearing them.  I could be completely wrong, though.  I don't like them and won't be purchasing any.

You would think if they did,that they would be trying to sell them for Christmas!

Esteemed Contributor

I look at it this way, if they don't work out on your ears, you could always take them off and dust your keyboard.  

This was a fun thread, Thanks to all that responded to it. 

Super Contributor

Not really a fan of the big tassel earrings for me. They're fun for some people though.