Honored Contributor

@Imadickens~

I admire you for sticking it out but you explained why and that is scary-I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

My daughter told me that you have to replace the mask once a month because the seal gets lose so that may be your problem? I hope that might help. I learned you have to call and ask for one that they don't send it automatically.

And some say you don't have to clean the hose every week, just maybe every 3 months to once a month, but there may be different opinions on thiat one.

I hope it will help youSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay. Thanks so much for your kind advice! Now that you mention it, I think the seal just may be my problem! I will call in the morning to get a new mask! I sure hope that helps, it has to, because I'm sure it's been a while since I've gotten a new one! I really appreciate your help!mthanks!!!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens~

I'm so glad If this helps!

I don't remember them telling me that either but my daughter explained that the nightly use does loosen the seal and when you start to feel air keep coming on your face or eyes, its usually the seal if it still does that without a little tightening.(and yeah, it hurts when you have to tighten it too much!)

Anyway, I will be happy if it makes it better for you!

Sweet dreams!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"