Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Use A Paper Calendar?

[ Edited ]

Yes! And I still write checks too!

Trusted Contributor

I do have one on my desk, I use it just to see what date it is...all my other info that would be calendar related, is on my phone/computer.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Valued Contributor

Can I give a recommendation for a great site for paper products? CurrentCatalog has great prices on calendars, note pads, greeting cards, checks. I've been ordering for years and they do have deals on shipping when you sign up or just browse. Many choices for address labels too. I always loved paper products.

Honored Contributor

@frenchie 

I get all of my wrapping paper from Current.  The box corners can't tear through and their designs rival Hallmark!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't have a calendar in the house nor do i use one on my computer (got rid of my cell phone too).

I remember when bills are due and pay online. I also remember any appointments or say, lunch with friends.

Respected Contributor

I have an old-fashioned wall calendar on the side of a cabinet in the kitchen. DH and I both have spiral-bound we each use. i have a 6"x 8"one I keep on the kitchen table and he uses a full-page daytimer type like he used when he was working. I can't live without mine...appts and other things like birthdays.

Esteemed Contributor

We use spiral bound 11x13 Arizona Highways. DH and I share it and write all Dr. appointments,vacas, oil changes, etc on it.  When we travel out of town it always goes along.  I briefly used an online version but this is actually faster for us.  Otherwise we do as much " business" as possible online.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Calendars are my thing.  Had to change an appointment the other day, and I had 7 calendars to change it on.  I decorate them, and keep track of all appt's for 4.  I have the time and it's a great hobby for me.

My kitchen wall hanger one, has lighthouses for 2023.  Got it up north on vacation here in MI, love the way they look, all the variances too.

If a calendar is beautiful, I keep it.  Makes me feel good to look at lovely places.  Some I too would consider framing, may yet.

Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

I created an iPhone calendar that allows me to share with my husband, sons and DIL.  That's my lifeline. Everything we need to know is there and I'd be lost without it.

Having said that, I can't cut ties with my paper calendars.  I have a huge one on the side of my fridge that lets me know at a quick glance whatever is going on.  It's a bit redundant having both kinds, but each one has its own benefits.  Oh, and I also have a separate paper calendar for my weekly menues 🤷‍♀️.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Absolutely!!!  AND post-it-notes!!