Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Use A Paper Calendar?

No, paper calendar, I post all appointments on my online calendar on my tablet.

I use to buy a scenic calendar when I went on vacation, for the coming year but I no longer go on vacation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No paper calendars- just the Outlook calendar on my computer and iPhone.

All my meeting/appointment notifications and reminders come via messaging or email. 

ETA:  I can set reminders at various intervals on the Outlook calendar to remind me of upcoming meetings / appts.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I buy cheapie plain wall calendars (12x12 appointment style) so I can write down things I need to do. I get them from Walmart  dot com for $5. You can't print them yourself for that price with the cost of ink and paper.

Respected Contributor

Yes when I can find one.....

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

Yes when I can find one.....

@sann 

There are so many calendars on amazon!

I keep buying this one.  So very pretty!

Images of flowers.  Flower Spirits Radiography of flowers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.

I could not do without the two paper calendars I use to keep track of appointments and commitments.

Honored Contributor

I do use a 6.5" x 9" planner that I order from Amazon each year.  This year it is Lang Birds In The Garden, and I bought the Lang American Cats for 2023.  I look forward to picking it out each year.  I keep my appointments on my planner and also keep track of things such as birthdays, when to change the air filter, when to schedule annual Vet visits for my dog and cat, etc.

I also have a calendar on my phone.  I keep my appointments on it also.  Birthdays carry over from year to year on it, which I like.  I use it all the time.

I also have a magnetic calendar on my refrigerator.  I saw it years ago and loved it.  I'm attaching a picture of it.

78820D03-910A-48F8-9642-D078FB514A69.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I keep a two-year wallet type calendare for appointments and stuff, but I also have a wall calendar in the kitchen, usually with tigers on it, and then I keep another in the sun room for when I plant seeds and any other garden notes I might want to add. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Interesting question.  I do not remember when we had a wall calendar. Since we both worked and had planner books, you couldn't get away from the calendar! Plus the computers on the desks (since 83 for me).

We have a Paperblanks book now we keep on the bar and use to write repair people, numbers and notes in, lawn care notes, etc.  And we keep those year to year and it is invaluable in going back to see when things around the house were done.

Other than that--online only. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes! I couldn't function without my calendar! I have a  wall calendar that I can glace at quickly but don't write on that one. But it tells me what day it is and it's so pretty to look at. Then on my desk at home, I have a daily planner where everything gets written down! That one is my lifeline!!