Honored Contributor

Do You Use A Paper Calendar?

[ Edited ]

I just LOVE paper calenders!  I use the 5 x 7 size on the side of the fridge for appointments and my work schedule!

I love the designs and pretty pictures as well as the convenient glance in picking up a phone and doing a search.  A glance is much quicker.  I also have a calendar of flowers on a towel rack in my bathroom so I don't awaken DH up when I get ready for work.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Use A Paper Calendar?

I have an 8"x11" desk calendar by my computer and a 5"x7" on the kitchen counter.  Love em!

P.S. Also have a clock that shows, Monday, Tuesday, etc.  OCD?  Should be CDO, in alphabetical order!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes - we both use them.  I have one in our kitchen closet for reminders, appointments and he has one in his man cave for reminders.

I receive so many pretty calendars in the mail from various charities, but there is only so many that we need.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have an 8 x 11 planner at home  that I use to keep track of all of my bills, and appointments. 

At work, I of course have my calendar online (Outlook) for meetings and such, but I still keep a three month at a glance calendar at my work station. 

It's my comfort zone. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have one hanging on the fridge, it is good size, nice photo at the top and the month at the bottom with plenty of room to write.

....everything we do is marked on the proper dates, I also list birthdays so I don't forget.

Valued Contributor

Yes.. an 11x14 in the kitchen for appointments and a smaller one upstairs in the office..As soon as I get that one..I go through it month by month..putting birthdays and anniversaries on the dates..also put how old that person will be on that date..etc.I have too many to remember..LOL

Valued Contributor

Absolutely. I have one in the kitchen by the phone, hubby has one in his room. A 

pocket calendar in my desk to write in bills due dates, banking info or whatever. 

Circle haircolor dates, water filter changes etc.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  i have a HOBONICHI techo weeks.  i would be lost without it.  its wallet sized and i carry it everywhere.  

Frequent Contributor

My daughter has been giving me a calendar for many years. It opens into 2 parts. The bottom half which is about 11x11 has dates -she fills in all birthdays -anniversaries etc. I fill in more of my own. and appointments. The top half (same size) has a large photo. Family photos, grandkids. This month it has a picture of me and four grandsons when we went pumpkin picking last year. Each month is special.

December has a pic of my whole family at Christmas! (taken last year)

I LOVE these calendars!

Honored Contributor

I used to do more but now I just use two mini wall calendars - one in the kitchen and one in my bdrm.

I don't hang out in my upstairs office anyore, but I used to have a full size wall calendar up.

I like them a lot, mostly for the pictures and I reference the kitchen one frequently.  I usually get one with baby animals and another animal one - perhaps one fav is animal friends where there are two different types of animals together that you probably wouldn't expect.  

My problem is that I cannot get rid of them when a given year has ended.  The reason - the beautiful glossy pics!   I've even taken some of my calendar pics and framed them.  Why not?  Smiley Very Happy