Honored Contributor

Saw it on TV eventually.  A little too "corny" for me, preppie!  And although I do like Ali, she is no actress.

Honored Contributor

Preppy, about drove me nuts.  But it ranked right up there for me with Mrs. Robinson. Neither one hit the mark for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Oh gag.  Nothing in this movie reminds me of my life.  

I would hope not. It was tragic.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Remember This?

[ Edited ]

Love means never having to say you're  sorry....hilarious.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 

I thought a lot about "Love means never having have to say your sorry." and came up with a deeper meaning.

If two are really close and so intuned to the other, would a look or a touch not be a complete understanding as you felt the other's every breath as well as their pain?

"You don't have to tell me.  We are but one heart, one soul.". I know you are always part of me.".

There are many views on the same picture.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51 

I thought a lot about "Love means never having have to say your sorry." and came up with a deeper meaning.

If two are really close and so intuned to the other, would a look or a touch not be a complete understanding as you felt the other's every breath as well as their pain?

"You don't have to tell me.  We are but one heart, one soul.". I know you are always part of me.".

There are many views on the same picture.

It's so dumb...both better say sorry if not you'll live with resentment or part ways. 

Respected Contributor

I remember the parody on the Carol Burnett show. Everything was fine, they were so in love and then she would do this little “cough cough”. 

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 

Views differ.  It's how you perceive the half full glass.

Valued Contributor

Sadly, Ryan and Farrah.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Remember This?

[ Edited ]

I was dating a guy right after HS.  He came into the dry cleaners where I was working to see if I wanted to go to this movie with him.  I stupidly said yes even though I had seen it with a friend already and hated it.  LOL.  I married that guy a year later.  We are closing in on 50 years together.

I also detested The Bridges of Madison County for what it's worth. 😏