Respected Contributor

Re: Did you ever go to a Salt Cave?

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I have been to the salt mines in Poland.

What is Lipo Laser?

Hi @Drythe 

I found this description: 

Lipo Laser is a non-surgical procedure helping to reduce fat in select locations, including the waist, back, abdomen, arms, chin, and thighs. This liposuction alternative is one of a growing list of laser lipolysis treatments. Also, it’s approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). According to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, concluded clinicians “noted an improvement of cellulite after lipoysis procedures.”

@Mary Bailey :  Does it work?

Esteemed Contributor

@HoovermomI think so. It's not quick. I'm happy I did it.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a friend who has COPD which is a terminal lung disease he acquired as  the NYC World Trade Center Twin Towers began to burn and crumble, spewing numerous dangerous pollutants contaminants up into the ozone layer.

When the WTC Twin Towers becamec ontaminated back then, and continued to present date contaminating the upper atmosphere. which we learned shall never cease since the contaminents bounce back down to Earth from the polluted upper ozone layer.

In view of that would anyone with medical knowledge and a medical degree know if my friend would benefit from a salt lamp, and could he actually breathe it in with his COPD stage 2 partial lung failure?

Seems no Physican is willing to speak the truth about this......

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

When I first read this, I thought, "Sure, I've been to a salt cave and had a blast," then read a few replies.

The salt cave we visited was in Austria, south of Salzburg.  Originally mined by the Celts, then Romans, then local Germanic tribes, one can now tour this beautiful warren of caves and salt pools by entering via a tiny train, then descending by sliding down long linden slides and walking, accompanied by guides.  All is done from the get-go by donning a white protective all-in-one garment to protect ones clothing against salt damage.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey @sfnative 

Well, this sure isn’t what I thought when I first saw the title!

But I sure do want to go....either that or use a salt lamp!

What did you think of your service?

Want to know more!

PS

@sfnative 

If I “catch” you...I have been having some very remarkable results for my Lichen Planus and LPP!

You are the only person that I can tell medically.

please look for my post about this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

Silly question:  what do you do there, that makes you sleep better at night?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal  I'm not sure.  It's supposed to be relaxing/healing. 

One guy in the cave said last time he was in it he had a cold.  When he left his cold was gone.

@LTT1 

I also did the foot detox and body wrap.

Then we went to another spa and had microdermabrasion.

I'd love to do it all again.

I bought 2 salt lamps.  I don't know if it helps anything. I don't think it will hurt.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

Funny story: my DSIL managed to get her whole (immediate) family to Hawaii. (4 kids and DBIL)

When they returned she said “you should take your DD to Hawaii and have her swim in the ocean to alleviate her sinus/asthma problems because it cured [name’s] sinus/asthma problems.”

🏖🏝 I wish!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

I searched for your thread, as indicated, but was unsuccessful.  Perhaps you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks ~ Rebecca

Honored Contributor

@sfnative 

Will do...thanks!

Hopefully I will put it together tomorrow.

will notify you💗