Honored Contributor

Denver, The Original "Guilty Dog!!!

This is such a wonderful dog, now gone, bless him!!!

Denver Official Guilty Dog Video www.facebook.com/guiltydog

Honored Contributor

Re: Denver, The Original "Guilty Dog!!!

I know dogs can't live forever or ever as long as we wish but it's always sad.

I've watched Denver's guilty video many times. Love that dog! I thought Denver was a boy too but she's a girl.

Her owners wrote a sweet and very comforting notice to let us know.

Thank you @ECBG for posting this.

All Dogs go to heaven🐶

Denver💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you so much for posting this Facebook!  I do remember Denver, but had forgotten about her over the years.  I did not know about this Facebook page and have enjoyed reading it this morning.  

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for the post on this unfortunate passing.  I remeber Denver very well and hope she is eating all the treats she wants in Heaven now.

Honored Contributor

I read that she died in Feb 2018 but I didn't know so I"m glad you posted @ECBG. I am glad I got to read about her again, watch her videos again and read the beautiful remembrances especially from her owners.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"