Frequent Contributor

I just don't understand today's TSV. In my opinion, it looks like a maternity top for the "mature" woman. I don't think it looks attractive on any of the hosts or models, no mater what size they wear. It looks like they are covering up a problem tummy. Just my opinion. It seems like D & Co has gotten a bit carried away with trying new things. I haven't bought any of their products in months - I've become a Quacker! I love the Dream Jeannes and ll the bright colors and sparkle. What does everyone else think?

Honored Contributor

Overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Saw the presentation at midnight. Have some questions about the hosts sizing but if I ask it will get poofed. And I also think it is overpriced. Colors are pretty.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I do like the sleeve length on it.  I'm a lover of elbow length sleeves.

Having said that, I thought it was a bit on the expensive side and the lace makes it not a hang around in shorts or jeans type of tee shirt.

Trusted Contributor

I thinks it's ok..I don't think it looks at all like a maternity top-I like how it gives you a waist, and has a peplum style bottom...having said that, I don't love the seams going down the front, and I'm not really a lace gal, so it's a pass for me..but I think it would look nice on a lot of womenSmiley Happy

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

I tried a peplum top from Isaac and it was way too big.  If it doesn't fit just right, I don't think they are flattering.  I am having too many returns lately -- sending three things back today.  So I am definately passing on this top.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Fifweg,    IMO Denim & Co. needs someone younger with fresh ideas designing the clothes.  It's currently all the same old thing and higher prices.

Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I was thinking that lace has become an every day item. I see women wearing lace all the time with the most casual shorts and jeans. I remember a time when lace was just for "dressing up" but that is not the case anymore in my area. I like the top because at my age (64) my waist disappeared in the last 2 years. Sigh.

Frequent Contributor

Be careful with your returns. I read on here that some people were "dropped" by QVC, and not allowed to order any more, because of returning too many things. But, maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing!!! LOL!!!

Frequent Contributor

I agree. Too much "old lady" stuff, but that must be who the shoppers are - last I heard they had sold over 60,000 of the TSV top. And Gary Goben goes to Europe a few times a year to spot "trends." Personally, I don't care what they're wearing in Europe. Do you think Quacker Factory does trends - NOT!!! I'll stick with Quacker and just sparkle and shine. I also love all the tropical and beach themes Quacker Factory does, plus the sizing is always the same. If I order an XS top in QF it always fits. With D & Co it's always a guess beteen and XS or S.