Honored Contributor

Delivery time, just like old times

The ankle boots I ordered on 9/15 are on the truck!  They shipped out the next day.  Just like old times!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Delivery time, just like old times

I never had a problem with receiving my items in a decent amount of time.  A couple mix ups but that's to be expected.  But the last two days I received things I ordered just a few days ago and I was like what!!!!!  How did I get these so quickly. 

Frequent Contributor

I checked my order status and saw that items ordered on Sept. 14 are still in process. This rarely happened in the past.  Humm.

Esteemed Contributor

A covered frying pan I order on the 18th was shipped on the 19th. Never had a problem so I´m not surprised.

A Lock and Lock XL insulated cooler bag I ordered on the 18th is in process but I know it will be shipped tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I also have never had delivery problems with QVC. Orders usually arrive by the estimated dates. I ordered several clothing items on 9/12 with a delivery estimate of 9/19.  Order received on 9/17.

The inconsistency in processing orders for some customers is baffling. There has to be an explanation. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ Montana, maybe it depends on where the item is being shipped from. My lock and lock  insulated cppler bag that was ordered on the 18th was shipped on the 20th  from NC and it is already in Georgia. I could have gone to NC and picked it up lol