Honored Contributor

Re: December 2021 Bird's Nest

Honored Contributor

May be an image of sky, tree and nature

Respected Contributor

@possummink @Bird mama @viva923 

It's taken me forever to catch up here in December. I didn't realize how much I've gotten behind. I swear the time is spinning around that old clock faster and faster everyday. I've enjoyed reading all your stories and all the beautiful pictures @possummink  They are all gorgeous and a lot of them take me back to happier times.

Weather here in Wisconsin is bitterly cold and yesterday the wind was horrible. We never went outside as we would have blown away down the Mississippi river.

Yesterday I hung the last lights up in the front room window and finished all my wrapping except for a couple of items. I ran out of scotch tape and will need to get that Thursday. I did go today and get my haircut. I tried to wait for 6 weeks and that ended up being too long. So back to 5 weeks

Speaking of our fine feathered friends I have not seen any birds recently in our front yard or in fact anywhere near our house. This is very strange

As far as covid goes we all are vaccinated now, our GS gets his 2nd shot next week. We all still wear masks everywhere we go. Bottom line, I don't want to get sick. There are still too many people including kids that aren't vaccinated and don't wear masks either. I can't believe, even my church members most don't wear masks either. I don't get it?? 

I am waiting for my DD to call as she commutes for her job and we are getting snow,it drives me crazy. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'SOS Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar Bonne Nuit Good Night 本骨膏'

It has been a cold day here,  not above 35, and lots of wind and cloudy.  Some parts of our area got snow flurries, but not here at my home.  I kind of need snow to get me more into a Christmasy mode.   I am not finished shopping yet, have a few things to get, one being a gift for my one year old great niece, no idea!!   My other 'greats' love gift cards and the boys love cars, trucks and games.  

I did venture out to pick up some prescriptions, but was reluctant to go anywhere.  My birds are scarce, except for the Cardinals, Titmice, Turtledoves,  Chickadees and a few others.   Not in the numbers I used to have.  Strange for sure.  Hope they come back soon.   Did see my Carolina Wren today and Nuthatch.  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Wednesday Poated by The skylark's dream December 8'

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much to report here

A BONE COLD DAY HERE

NO sun,pinch of a wind out of east (ocean for me),it damp,overcast day. that cold just invades your body.

not much else, dh had a doctor check this morn, so he helped me do cleaning in master bedroom,

not much else,later guys