Honored Contributor

Re: Dear CareBears, ~~~Thinking of you as a fine Mother~~

Hi CareBears,

Just want to add my good wishes for a total recovery. It must surely be a struggle. You sound like a very determined young lady so I know you will kick this. 

I had a heart by-pass operation. Were you like me and thought, huh? Are you sure? Me? Because I couldn't believe I needed it. I felt fine. Just had-symptoms. I almost didn't make it and I originally just went in for a stent! I had my little overnite bag and everything, ready for my overnite stay. Turned into a 2 week stay. But I made it and am feeling just like always. I hope you continue to progress and wish you all the best. You're rounding third, sounds to me.

See you on the book club thread-we'll talk.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears I did not know until today I only knew you were missing for quite a while and your book forum friends were concerned.  Thank goodness you are on the mend and thank you to the lovely ladies who cared so much to let us all know how you are.  Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@CareBears 

I wanted to send healing hugs lovely cat rescuer. Your fur kids family is expanding and that brings smiles to my soul. Were you able to bring your original kitties when you moved a few months back? 

I hope and pray for continued healing and mobility for you. 

Your Physical Therapist seems to care for her patients wellbeing. 

@PamfromCT @NAES1 hope you are both well.

Love and hugs, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 Yes, I was able to bring the other cats with us, except for Rodnie, I was never able to catch him, which breaks my heart, but my prayers are always going out for him!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears 

I will add Rodnie to my prayers also. You’re surrounded by the love of your DH, your fur kids and all of us here. 

I’m proud of you and your accomplishments.

Hugs, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@CareBears I did not

Spoiler

know until today I only knew you were missing for quite a while and your book forum friends were concerned.  Thank goodness you are on the mend and thank you to the lovely ladies who cared so much to let us all know how you are.  Heart

Thank you becky,  Woman Happy

I knew of CareBears fondest lady friends~~and was sure that each  from her place where she loved books would want to know.

I have known her, now, for several wonderful years when I asked her to join me, [although] no longer there anymore, so that's the reason I move forward to stay in contact. So thrilled everyone (almost) have found her. Each of you needed to know.

I knew each of you must have wondered

...why / [where], and all along she was hospitalized. 

CareBears has been such a good friend of mine.

I am so happy for her to have a book club to be part of.

"....  Isn't that something with those many household fur babies". ~~~            

Her accomplishments (appear) to be coming along fine.

What a stroke; the damage she had.

I wrote to Sunala but have no idea if she was here when I posted 2 days ago.Please do so in letting the others know, also.  Hugs. 

Again, thank you for be so gracious.  

NAES

@beckyb1012 

@sunala 

@Judaline   ( hello movie friend ) Smiley Happy

c/o: @CareBears 

later than I thought- was gone,then back. Heart

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@CareBears 

I will add Rodnie to my prayers also. You’re surrounded by the love of your DH, your fur kids and all of us here. 

I’m proud of you and your accomplishments.

Hugs, 

🦋

Thank you @butterfly123 ,

how much Heart compassion you have to reach out for CareBears. 

You have always been a very special beautiful friend to me, always. 

Heart You are in my keepsakes of cherished friends. 

Blessings from God, I am sure, for you.

He knows your inner soul. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Hi CareBears,

Just want to add my good wishes for a total recovery. It must surely be a struggle. You sound like a very determined young lady so I know you will kick this. 

I had a heart by-pass operation. Were you like me and thought, huh? Are you sure? Me? Because I couldn't believe I needed it. I felt fine. Just had-symptoms. I almost didn't make it and I originally just went in for a stent! I had my little overnite bag and everything, ready for my overnite stay. Turned into a 2 week stay. But I made it and am feeling just like always. I hope you continue to progress and wish you all the best. You're rounding third, sounds to me.

See you on the book club thread-we'll talk.

I had no idea judaline ( Miss aka Tierney ) that you had been through anything remotely, as this. Heart

@Judaline , you are so very good to have posted for CareBears as a read, and for her to know this.

Thank you so very much for being here. 

We all appreciate @CareBears ~~  and know with her friends learning of her stroke she will recover very soon.

Your post meant a lot to me, and I know for CareBears to read.   You are a sweetheart, judaline. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 Thank you for the kind words. I always enjoy her book reviews so it only followed that I would wish her well. I believe you're the one who deserves the praise for lack of a better word-standing by your friend like that. You are 'some kinda woman' @NAES1. It very much sounds like she's going to do this. She's going to be fine. (don't you get that feeling?) (she's got spunk!)

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@NAES1 Thank you for the kind words. I always enjoy her book reviews so it only followed that I would wish her well. I believe you're the one who deserves the praise for lack of a better word-standing by your friend like that. You are 'some kinda woman' @NAES1. It very much sounds like she's going to do this. She's going to be fine. (don't you get that feeling?) (she's got spunk!)

Heart How generous of you, @Judaline  to proceed and indulge me with such a sweet nature of your gentle charactreristic being just as Heart  you, being  a Woman Happy and and always will be. 

I have been involved with many ''different types'' of strokes, and I can absolutely mention (from @CareBears ' recent update) she is eighty percent back to her lovable self again.

What is most important that the embolism did not cut off all neurotransmitters for any thought mechanism functions of the brain activity. Thank God.

Her continous physical therapy will help to reprogram

her motor skills. She appears as sharp as ever, and oh so happy with her furry little ones to hold her with purpose and with love;  [ a ] steadfast direction very soon. ~judaline, believe me, this stroke could have been much -MUCH worse. 

Thank you for sharing your heath situation, how much courage you have given. ~~ 

Her support that @sunala  created, along with the Book Club friends will be the best medicine possible.

AND! I always knew `that` from last March of this year.

Thank you once again, dear friend ~ with such intense appreciation. Everyone here at the Book Club are the most sincere~ genuine ladies.

My deepest gratitude for thankful recognition.   Heart

NAES

August 09, 2019

Friday Smiley Happy