Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dear CareBears, ~~~Thinking of you as a fine Mother~~

I have thought of you often, CareBears...this evening I promised myself I would ask how are you and your husband doing through all of this, also, knew you would be one of the many FEW that is, or will find no problem staying in.

Hope this post finds you in good health.

We are fine. Feeling so glad that I did 4 weeks of grocery shopping when I first heard of an alert, (THINKING)  this will help ME-HUSBAND not being out later among any crowds, later.

Most is freezer food, and plenty of Sashay's foods

I have learned that our Gov. has a ban on all schools from K- 12. 

My husband's place of business, also will be closed for over a week ++ to ??? ~ Almost all crowded area, closed.

We are oneof the few states with no sever illnesses or any deaths. And, thank goodness our in charge PERSON is taking this very seriously. 

No sports activity which would be of no concern to us. Also, the supermarkets, I had heard today are worse than any crowds - !!ANY Christmas Eve.

Actually, other than my few posts with our friend, I have not posted very much over a three week span. First it was the Internet jumping, then difficult to sign on, and I am up to wherever............

~~~ Woman Indifferent`here ` with panic stricken women, threads arguing, bashing each other.

I am possibly (?) on once every other day for 1/2 hour scrolling through replies with hearts responses after reading. 

Were you able to gather in enough supplies to AVOID the later shoppers? I wanted you to know that I was very much in the mood to write to you.

Kitties? Husband's work,now? Illnesses? 

Hope to be with you soon since it's late where you are, so maybe reading Friday...... Smiley Happy Thinking about you, take care and enjoy those cute furry ones.  Heart

Oh,

waiting for word from our son if he MIGHT be able to come in soon. One busy son. That's for sure.

Texting every day- so we know where and what he's USUALLY doing. 

I am always thrilled with your love of different books.

Books: I came over last week and read review of your last book's reviews, one that was just okay, but interesting. Still on the --want to be job -- helping others with lost pets. 

Noticing many former posters leaving. I hope that all of the other posters who said they were in contact w/you do, but seriously have little faith as I did months ago. 

I have no idea where 99% of anyone has gone, only the most interesting posters I can keep up with-time permitted.

I try to stay connected.  Have a great weekend.  

March 12th

Thrusday- 

@CareBears 

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears , I'll  Heart make this short.

I haven't been here for about 3 weeks...'except>to 'reply as I agree, along with one longer post to our friend.  I am keeping busy, enjoying my husband being home during this virus. Sweetie is doing 3/4th of the meals. WaLa, a cook better than me.  

Is you husband a STAY AT HOME?  ARE YOU FREE OF ANY SYMPTOMS, as far as you know? That's all I needed to know. Sending a CARE HUG to you -thinking about you. HAaaaaaa, I'll tell you the rest later. Ooops, for me, but thing do happen.

AND! NO! Absolutely free of any illness, though. We are very ,,,,,, VERY much Quarantined, here. Again, thinking of you and your husband since I have been away. 

Tues. Apr. 07th.

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1  No, my husband is considered an essential employee at both jobs. so he has been working as much as ever, in fact both jobs have asked him to put in more hours, he told them no!  I have not left the house in weeks, and no one ever calls or comes over, so nothing has changed for me, the rest of the world is now just having to live like I do pretty much every day!  I do have some sad news we had to have Alec put to sleep last week (our 10 month old kitten)  the vet believes he was born with a heart murmur, and he was having a hard time breathing, was not eating or drinking, and he just progressively got worse, the vet assured us he would not get better, so with a heavy heart we made the decision to end his suffering, I even prayed to God, to let me die and save Alec, but he did not!  I am beyond heartbroken and all I do is cry, we checked with the gal who took all the other kittens, and thankfully they are all doing OK!  No plans here for Easter, Duane is working, so like always I will just read!  Take care Naes I am always thinking of you!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears ,

Just read 1 minute ago.

Will be back (IN FULL) - I am using a cane. Twisted knee, or it broke open ...from that slip. Totally separated. I can maually feel the bone on bone. 

2012 & 2013   ... ( not a fall) when looking for 11 yr.old cat, CAT's name, Cream, [our missing cat 6 years ago] ..in the snow on an incline.

April 02nd - my patella > OUT OF THE BLUE, it 70% completely just popped.

I will be back today. You can ck. & see on & off later. Sending hugs with loving concern.  YES!  

Choppy writing...the best I can do with leg on couch/ ice/ elevated. Ouch, the pain, but will ( I think) see an ortho ..that's almost a Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

@CareBears  Smiley Happy  "you betcha you".  I would  laugh but what are the odds that this happened during this Beast of a THING situation? 

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@NAES1  No, my husband is considered an essential employee at both jobs. so he has been working as much as ever, in fact both jobs have asked him to put in more hours, he told them no!  I have not left the house in weeks, and no one ever calls or comes over, so nothing has changed for me, the rest of the world is now just having to live like I do pretty much every day!  I do have some sad news we had to have Alec put to sleep last week (our 10 month old kitten)  the vet believes he was born with a heart murmur, and he was having a hard time breathing, was not eating or drinking, and he just progressively got worse, the vet assured us he would not get better, so with a heavy heart we made the decision to end his suffering, I even prayed to God, to let me die and save Alec, but he did not!  I am beyond heartbroken and all I do is cry, we checked with the gal who took all the other kittens, and thankfully they are all doing OK!  No plans here for Easter, Duane is working, so like always I will just read!  Take care Naes I am always thinking of you!

My heart is sadden.

for you

"hearing of the struggles Alec went through. You did exactly what I did".

Releasing him from pain. 

Heart  for Alec with gentle head bumps from Sashay, and a kiss from me on the top of his head~

Hello again, Smiley Happy 

CareBears ~ I am just finishing up some loose ends at home when I spoke to you earlier.

Firstly, I sincerely do relate the loss of Alec.

If you remember back 2.5 years ago, we had a loss of our little KitTEE, age 13 months.

My husband had gone to our local homeless pet shelter to adopt one little female cat that had no chance being adopted as he remembered.

We named her KittieCream after both Cream and KitTEE.

She had been brought in at age 10 on her birthday in March.

I knew within (possibly) two days that she was not doing well, so I gave a lot of extra care.

OH NO! I never - never will understand why anyone could be giving up their sweet quiet kitten like adult cat {{ from }} 3 weeks old on her birthday. 

That remains another selfish story that only God would know.

However, we loved her with what I define as constant trips to the large animal hospital where she spent over 75 percent of her remaining life as 'A' back & forth necessity for infusion(s), orals exams, antibiotics and medications to entice her appetite. 

I definitely believe [THEY] knew to pawn her off due to a large $$ expense coming up.

She knew love, though- so that's what I want you to concentrate on- Alec was loved~ as did KittieCream. Sure does hurt, I know that. 

Take your time- when and if you decide on another pet that does desperately going to need a loving care giver.

We did this with taking in Sashay at age 8+ several days later. She needed help and we were there at the right time.  She'll be 11 on June 01. 

I said never, and here again, loving this little furry pet.

The world is scattered nutty already, so I'm not in competition to join in.

As with your husband's employment, as essential, I also understand that, too.

No one is working, here...(home) out in public.

>>>>>>>I understand your and husband's situation. 

***Distancing is the #1 safety guideline. NOT being together for holiday gatherings, food, or excusing oneself from guilt later on. THINK of others. Do they? Not many 100%---- 

We are doing a simple everyday dinner, nothing in any special particular GALA for Easter.

Our son is in his home, as we maintain our STAY here since late January.

His home / another state.

This unknown virus has no mercy ON any age, gender, nor ANYONE with the slightest issue of known - OR unknown personal health problems.

I know how quickly it strikes and moves to anyone, leaving them either very ill, or the alternative. 

We call our son, brother, he calls my sister, and we do a lot of emailing. 

Oh, how correct you are: people cannot handle any odd part of total separation, as you have encountered for years.

And, as learning, it's far from being over.

There lies 'Your Strength', and always has.

Tens of millions are having to learn new behaviors; it ain't going to be destroyed soon-from how I am receiving the updates. Experts??

That's the sad part, but I do have hope.

Please know I am not posting much since I am speedO on my paintings and a lot of reading.

You knew this:

This is not my lifeline. Never was. 

I will catch up with you, as I do with extraordinary, intelligent [not everyday cyber friends], also.

Seldom do I know what is happening.

!! Numerous new posters I do not know.

Many have gone, or just left, several have died, the residuals just disappeared.  

Stay well, be thankful for blessings you have in exercising through this as you have in the past. I'll let you know what (if any doctor) steroids are needed.  ((Always thinking of you.)) 

This is going to be a tough year for the greater ratio of people, in general, to travel through without any boat safety ores in unknown, unpredictable waves. 

@CareBears 

Wednesday. 

Stay well and be positive.You've gotten this far... most could learn from you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears -  message.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello CareBears, 

As usual, not posting much, but did want to say 'thinking of you'.

I ran across a new book ( I believe) IN TOTAL-

titled Stuck on Stupid. Hearing it's a great book for what is happening at this time. 

If well received by me, will be over to give my opinion if each member would be on the same page?   

The temperature last week was 70+ muggy at night...one of those weeks

heat IS on and then have the A/C turned on for tw days - again, unpredicted gloomy weather.  

_____________ I am home - cannot teach within a hospital group. Doing many other things with some productivity.

My husband was nicely asked; he is needed back soon ENOUGH  (maybe by May 15th) as an essential contractor with no one around. 

Great, at least safe!

Believe I have a slipped patella that is need of repair.

Not an UPLIFT release from this state - yet-

for any type of Fix It Ups.  I'll make it .

Noticed that on Apri 02.  A lot of people thought to be couped up while ranting.  You have been there for what seems years.   

I have been {{ in home }} since early February. 

We are doing some small steps in rearranging in the kitchen- OUT with the old and room for what was purchased last years for the empty space.

~~~~~~~ Awh, noticed we have a full nest of little eggs in a heavy duty nest right at the corner of our kitchen window ...that seems you could touch.

I watch the mama bird add more and more to the nest, along with making sure her babies WILL BE well protected under the thick ivy.  My summer's delight. 

CareBears,

it's cold and cool here with winds and serious sprinkles of steady rain off & on.  

I was hoping that maybe you may have taken in another little kitten/ cat that needs you by now? Cat Happy HOPE~

I am assuming that your husband is still an essential employee on the force, and that you are feeling AS GOOD as it get?

Will be waiting to hear of your books on Book thread, and of any news from your area. I heard it had snowed in some areas there. 

Woman Surprised All of a sudden everyone has their lawn people out doing grass and landscapes. 

I don't think that any hot weather will be coming until around June, and IF so, there is the humidity.

Keeping updated with various treatments / -REF: WuHan Chinese (despise the name) beast of a virus. So much repetitive talking heads -all the same- W/O any change.

I have cut off  90% all news and conference task information.   Apparently 'they'/ [ IS THAT AN EXPERT] have nothing for the contagious, elderly people with this vicious viral quick traveling micro organism. 

Heart  Sending hugs many miles away.

Stay well - Stay safe ~ NAES

Sunday

04. 26. '20

@CareBears  Heart    Thinking of you~   NAES