Respected Contributor

well,spent hrs getting ready for a date night.i was terribly nervous,and almost turned around,but after I got to nice supperclub and had my 1st cocktail,I relaxed.i wish I wasn't like this.after being married almost 40 yrs,this dating stuff is hard for me.i had no appetite what's so ever,so we didn't eat.he asked several times if I was hungry,but I feel embarrassed to do that.i guess I'm a weirdo. Anyway,I drove incase this turned into a disaster,but it actually went well.glad I did this

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  If it went well, did he set up a 2nd date?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac no,but I see him occasionally at the bar I work at,so maybe I'll get asked again.im just happy I had a real date!I hear other single ppl talking about their dates and I'm always envious

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   Good for you...you took a brave step.  You are not a weirdo, you are a courageous women stepping into uncharted territory.  You not only survived, "it went well".  And it will get easier!  Congratulations, relax, and enjoy this new journey🤗

Honored Contributor

congratulations-2271.gif

Next time you won't be so nervous.   

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm glad for you Sherri  that was a big step. 🤗 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam, this isn't the same guy we've been talking about here before, is it?

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor
No!that guy was and is such a player!I'm 66 and this guy is 73.think he is to old for me?
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    He kept asking if you were hungry?  He was probably starved but didn't want to eat if you didnt, poor guy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What a nice story you shared!!!!  It isn't surprising you were nervous and you had a good time!  I'm sure the second date will be easier and more comfortable.  No matter what follows,  get to know each other and things will fall into place!