Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman    Looks like you're going to have a White Christmas!  We, on the other hand, have a 4% chance.  It's supposed to be close to 60°.   I want be be where you are.   I bet @SilleeMee might too.  Not fair. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

No white Christmas for Pittsburgh! It's supposed to be 55. And maybe rain. I'm disappointed, but at least we're getting together with family this year.🎄

Esteemed Contributor

No white Christmas here in Philly either.  I think we'll be right around 50 degrees too.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Yep saw the forecast.  It's already white here but we'll take more.  It's starting to melt..that sun as you know can be intense..

It's been cold enough that DH has gone ice fishing.  He said he's caught 10 in the past two days.  He brought home one today.  

We'll see what the weather does.  Hopefully the weather guys will be right!! I'll take pics and post them if we get anymore snow ❄️...

DW

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly we are having a mix of rain and snow for Christmas, nothing will stick however, it's just too warm still (40's) and I'm in the northeast.   Total bummer as a good snow storm would be awesome!   Enjoy your white Chrismtas.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I keep forgetting to ask.  Has your taste and smell come back?  It took about 5 or so weeks for mine to come back.  DW 

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman    Not completely.  It's very gradual.  I looked it up and determined I got the crud the week of October 25th so it has been about 8 weeks. 

I heard this morning you could get as much as 10" of snow.  Sounds like you won't be going anywhere. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  We aren't planning on going anywhere for Christmas.  I just told DH what you said...he's excited.  He loves to use the plow truck..lol.. so glad we have it.. In our younger days we shoveled the whole driveway or drove back and forth on it...but being older that tends to make it icy and be a slip hazard for us and anyone else that comes to the house.  In our younger days we had real winters..

I even wear those gripper things on my boots walking from the house to the garage.  Can't be too careful.  

DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman    LOL.  The boys do love their toys.  Do whatever you must to avoid falling on ice. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   We still have snow on the ground...it's freezing rain coming down now...not going anywhere..neighbors coming over tomorrow for smoked duck and lamb...DH mans the smoker...

Its damp and cold out...just took a sauna...160° ... it's heaven on a damp winter evening. 

Hope you and @SilleeMee  have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...

DW