Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman   Be sure to post some snow pictures after it starts.  I bet Silverton will be inaccessible.  We've got a 90% chance of rain here.  Too bad its not colder but we'll take the rain.

Duck and lamb sound delish, I LOVE lamb.

Merry Christmas to you and dh.  Stay safe and warm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

No white Christmas for us either!! 

It's going to be very windy again. We've got another high-wind warning for tonight going into tomorrow morning. I just can't take this wind anymore. Gusts are going to be 80mph tonight!! I haven't even had a chance to fix my fence that blew over from that last windstorm. I'm praying for my trees again and hope we don't get a power outage. Good news is that I bought my own new generator and also a big battery backup thingee for my electronics so I can stay connected here in the event of a power outage. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the pre-holiday time. I'll be here alone with my sweet golden Annie. Not going anywhere. 

Merry Christmas!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Merry Christmas to you although I bet generators and power packs were not #1 and #2 on your wish list.  They ought to provide some peace of mind.  Thus are the joys of home ownership.  Like you, I'll be here with doggies, Piper and Misty, just like every other day.  We're also expecting high winds but we have a 90% chance of rain which is pretty exciting.  Too bad it's not colder for snow. 

I hope you and Annie have a good day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  Take care.  Hopefully you won't have to use your new purchases.  

No wind here yet tonight.  We'll see what tonight brings...DW

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Well it's pouring right now..once it gets cold the driveway is gonna be really icy..as are the roads.  Hope you get some moisture out of this storm...DW 

Esteemed Contributor

@dancingwoman - I don't know where you are, but I would give a lot to be where it snows. I'm now in SC but I truly miss the cold and snow.

Trusted Contributor

@riley1  We are in southern Colorado.   It's still raining.  A lot of the snow is turning  to mush.  There is a lot of mud. Lol...something we don't see too often because of the drought.  

Its pretty dark and gray out, with a low ceiling of clouds.  We'll take moisture any way we can get it.  MERRY CHRISTMAS....DW

Honored Contributor

Oh thank heavens we didn't get the high wind gusts last night! It was still windy but not 80mph as they said it would be. Today that darn wind is still howling and it's suppose to be like this for the next several days...ugh. No snow, just wind.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  @Kachina624  So far about 6 inches wet heavy stuff...DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@SilleeMee  @Kachina624  So far about 6 inches wet heavy stuff...DW

@dancingwoman 

That's great! Much needed snow. Wish you could send some our way. It's as dry as the moon here. Haven't had much precip in months.