Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing this sad news, @qualityshopper, so we can all pray for Dan Wheeler and family. 

What an especially terrible time to lose his dear mother. 

My heartfelt condolences. 🌹

🙏🙏🙏

Valued Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler's mom died

[ Edited ]

@Reever  Dan seems to be handling the loss of his mother as well as one can. He has posted a video on Facebook where he talks about the legacy his mother leaves behind, as well as some photos of numerous relatives in attendance for a celebration of his mother's life. He has strong faith, which is apparently greatly helping him. He truly believes his mother is in heaven and is OK. I wish my faith were as strong as his for I am still heartbroken about the loss of my mother and am still crying every single day.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

How much suffering must this man endure ? I know Dan is a God-fearing individual but surely he doesn't deserve this. His dear wife Beth and now his mother. I worry for Dans mental health. I don't have Facebook - has anyone checked in with him ? Is Dan ok ?  How sad to be dealing with this all alone with no support system. Prayers for Dan and give him strength.

@Reever you seem to be making many assumptions about Dan? How do you know he has no support system? He has family and friends so I'm sure he has a support system.

Occasional Contributor

How very sad for Dan and family. I always liked him. Prayers and good thoughts. 

Contributor

May she Rest In Peace. Prayers for the family.

🙏🙏🙏

Respected Contributor

Very sad for Dan and family.  He would mention visiting his Mom.  He was a good son.  I recall he mentioned his Mom had a cat named Felix who lived into his twenties.  I enjoyed his cute stories about his family and pets.