Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Saturday ~ Fourth of July

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Julie - you're doing an excellent job here - I'm so pleased!!

Welcome to the newcomers, and hope you come again to post!!!

I want to share with you all that my daughter, Darla, has accepted her offer for the job at St. Cloud State University!!! Years of prayers for her getting a job near home have been answered!!  When she told her boss about this, her boss said she didn't blame her one bit, being she never got her tenure, and this would have been her last teaching job at that U in Texas.  So her boss understood.  The Dean is trying hard to get more money for her, she'll find out Monday, but she's got the job!  Praise the Lord!!!  Now God has a plan, too, for our house sale.  We just put our trust in Him as we've put Him in charge.

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Gloria that sure is a blessing that Darla accepted the job at St. Cloud.

I know that the Lord is going to bless you too with the sale of your house.

And I pray that Darla and Greg can sell their house quickly too.

Can you please pray for my husband, he sees the surgeon on Monday about the two cysts on his back.

Blessings to all

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'May peace, love and happiness... Always be with you! Wishing you a very happy Fourth of July!'

Valued Contributor

Happy Fourth of July Friends!!!!

It's been pouring rain since some time during the night, and is still coming down. There's only 5 of us today, so it will be kind of a quiet day. No walk unfortunately, as the rain is just too heavy.

Julie, Great work on the thread! Thanks for taking over for Gloria!

Gloria, I'm so glad Darla is taking the job. I can't imagine how excited everyone must be. Julie has a good point about her moving into your place. Maybe they could rent it for awhile, and see if the work is what they expect?

Harlene, I've been praying for DH, and will continue to until he's all over and done with everything.

Lori, Welcome!! Please post anytime!

Puddles, Always a beautiful post from you.

Lucy, Hope you have a good holiday weekend!

Hello and happy holiday weekend to anyone I missed!

I'm going to take a rest until my sister gets here. It's another hour at least, and I'm getting achy from all the rain. We'll be eating inside, but with the deck covered, cooking outside isn't a problem. It's in the 60's, but not a day to pull you to spend time out of doors... Have a wonderful day everyone whatever you've got planned. pinky

Super Contributor

Happy Independence Day

I'm thankful that I live in the USA. I pray the Lord sees fit to continue his blessings on its people and my prayer is that we return to serving him instead of ourselves. 

Enjoy your day. 

Be still, and know.
Esteemed Contributor

What a great post Lucy! Could truer words be spoken ~Heart

Have a blessed Fourth of July~Heart

Honored Contributor

uplifting quotes uplifting quotes uplifting quotes uplifting quotes ...

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh