Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Monday

Pinky - We sure appreciate your prayers!! Haven't seen any feedback as yet from yesterday's showings.  Praying for good news, for Darla and for a good offer.

And you are so right - we need to trust the Lord on this.  He's in control of everything. We pray and then we trust in Him.  The right offer will come.

Just so we can stay here until September.

You have a lot of rains there, so far here it's sunny, rained over night the other night, but nice during the day.  For open house it was a very nice, warm, sunshiny day!! Our flowers are all in bloom!

Esteemed Contributor

Harlene, thanks for letting me know you liked the Novena prayer to Our Lady, too.  That's good to know. 

Esteemed Contributor

So everyone - hope you all see your responses okay on here!  I have to do each one separately because I can't move up to see them all, like I used to.  Hope it's ok.

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

Gloria, Praying every day to hear about an offer on your home, as well as good news from Darla. It's hard not to be anxious about something so important, but please trust the Lord on this. The right offer will come.

Harlene, Julie, Puddles, Lucy, and all of our posters, praying daily  for you and yours. I hope everyone had a good weekend. We had our family dinner last night, which went very well. It's been so rainy and chilly out, that I made a big pot of chicken soup with noodles. Very well received by DH and DS.

I walked this morning, and it was clearing, but the clouds are moving back in again. Rain is expected all week here. I'm kind of getting used to the rain, and the  cool temperatures remind me of fall. So,it's all good! pinky

Hey, pinky ann, good to see you here.  Hope you're having a great day.  Over in the Home, we'ere gearing up for Valerie on Wednesday.