Regular Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Friday

Good morning and blessings to all of you that post on this board🙏 I have never read this board before but for some reason decided to click on a few minutes ago. What a beautiful way to start off my morning and the 4th . After reading Friday's posting I was so intrigued that I read back to Wednesday's and knew then that I had indeed stumbled upon something that I want to continue reading. i see (read) the face of Christ in each of you. So today I give thanks for finding this thread🙏
Honored Contributor

Puddles ~I look forward to your pic of the day every morning, and always find some inspirationHeart in every image. 

Thanks for continuing to share~Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bobbisue wrote:

Blessings ladies.  I have not been posting much due to the new forum boards.  They are confusing.

So glad with the news Julie.  To God be the Glory. 

I wish everyone a good day filled with many blessings.

Bobbisue ~ It's wonderfulHeart to see you back, and I've been recently wondering about you and how you're adjusting to the new forums. Did you know you can email the Q Social Team if you need some help, and they'll email you back with helpful suggestions. I'm sure many of your friends on several of your threads, miss you posting as well. 

Hope to see you here again ~Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinky ann wrote:

Julie, Great news!!!!! You did great getting the thread out today. Thanks for taking over for Gloria. I hope she's having a wonderful time, and I wish everyone a very happy 4th tomorrow! pinky

Pinky ~ thankHeartyou for the prayers, they were so very appreciated...and thanks for the kind words about the thread. I had just a little blunder, but I don't think Gloria will mind. She's actually been texting me to see how things went, as she doesn't have internet where she's currently staying. I'm sure she's having a grand time also. 

You have a safe and happy July 4th tomorrow too ~Heart

Honored Contributor

pggoody ~Love your nic, and thanksHeartfor stopping by. Gloria will be so delighted to read your post. She's currently out of town, and doesn't have internet access...so I'm filling in just for a couple of days.

This is indeed a beautiful inspirational thread, that Gloria has had going for many years now. We would love to have you join us here, and I'm happy you enjoyed reading her inspirations. 

~ Blessings ~Heart

Honored Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/4a/24/cd4a24eb7f1b3ad3c1802e41190fef55.jpg