Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS who are these people?

I know what you mean.  They must turn over a lot of rocks to fill out the casting for this show.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love DWTS because I love dancing, so it doesn't really matter to me whether I'm familiar with all of the contestants or not...It's wonderful watching the professional dancers and seeing how the contestants progress each week...very entertaining and uplifting show!

I'm happy to hear that Len will be back as a Judge...He, Bruno & Carrie Ann are great as a team and complement each other very well.

Looking forward to the new Season!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

Derek is an amazing choreographer & works really well with a partner. Not all of the dancers are great at dancing, showcasing their partners in the best way & doing inventive choreography. I'm pretty sure that he drawers a lot of viewers on his own & I'm pretty sure that some of the stars promise to come on only IF they can have Derek (or maybe Mark or Tony or Witney or Sharna) as a partner.

Respected Contributor

I'm familar with all of them. Not sure what that says about me😜

Frequent Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I know what you mean.  They must turn over a lot of rocks to fill out the casting for this show.

Lol

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Honored Contributor

Len Goodman is coming back?  Yeah, yippee!  I love him -- he is the best!  Don't care for Julianne that much.  I mean, she's a beautiful young woman and all that, but never was a fan.

I know some of the people listed, but not all.  If Len is on, then I will be watching no matter who they get!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I only watch it here and there if there's nothing else on.   I hope they give Val someone awful who doesn't deserve votes because I hope he goes first.  He fat shamed a 10y/o with Downs Syndrome on social media.  Posted a picture of her drinking a soda on there with the tweet along the lines of letting your kid become obese should be considered child abuse.

Wow, that's horrible. I hate those picture memes that make fun of people or comment based on appearance and having a celebrity (even a small one) pass one on would be a nightmare for the person in the picture.

And the excuses given for him - he's Russian it's a different culture so they say/do things like that; he's right, he's sorry, blahblah.

He stated right after he did that it he shouldn't have, knew he shouldn't have, but decided to do it anyway and not take it down, because.  He lives in the US now. Time to develop a little knowledge of acceptable/not.

But the biggie - he's too stupid to know from the photo that it was a Downs child, and that is just their body habitus whether overweight or not. 

He's not only ignorant, he is arrogant and mean.The child's mother had contacted him and asked him to take it down.