Honored Contributor

Re: DID YOU CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS?

Hubbs did a few,when I woke I up I was confused. He is going 'round doing all the rest.

We have more than 40. Hubbs loves clocks and has helped out an antique dealer repairing some really old ones.

Honored Contributor

We don't have many clocks, I changed them this morning when I got up.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

We woke up a few hours ago. I didn't realize how many clocks we had to change:  alarm clocks, wall clocks, microwave, ovens, DVRs and then there are watches. 

Hope everyone has a restful day!

@Shanus 

Quite enjoyed waking up earlier than usual today, beautiful sunrise.  Now for dark at 430pm in the next few weeks not a fan.

Have a restful day too!  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  It's 7:30, not 8:30.  Try telling that to my dog. Woman Mad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Definitely a pain in the bu*t changing the clocks, an extra hour of sleep...YES, always. When we change them to lose an hour of sleep, I'm a mess for days.

Honored Contributor

@just bee   Yes, Molly was up early, too. A beagle never misses a meal and I swear she wears a watch and knows when her dish is filled late. Lol

Honored Contributor

I believe I counted 10 clocks/watches that I had to change.  I have two clocks in my car.  Fortunately, one is analog, which was easy to change.  The electronic one won't let me change the time.  I noticed that last year also.  Not worth doing anything about it to get it fixed. Since it's only for 4 months, I put a post-it note over and rely on the analog clock!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep - 8 of 'em - 1 to go when I get downstairs.  Plus one car.  My Jeep is automatic.

I'm sick of people saying we get an extra hour sleep - I never have.  I wake up at my usual time and it's an hour earlier.  And it throws off my kitty- she'll be waking me up an hour earlier which is same time to her of course.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@just bee   Yes, Molly was up early, too. A beagle never misses a meal and I swear she wears a watch and knows when her dish is filled late. Lol

@Shanus 

Exactly! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Nope. I live in Arizona. 8 o'clock yesterday is 8 o'clock today.