Honored Contributor

Re: DID ENOUGH POSTERS REMAIN?

I hopefully optomistic that it will remain open here, but I guess time will tell.  I will post here for as long as it remains.  I did sign on to the other one and then closed it the day before they announced they would be staying open here.  I have a hard time with new things and I was not catching on, so I just decided to not scramble my brain with it for now!  I was most appreciative of the posters who did that and they put a lot of work into it.  I am just taking one day at a time.  Happy to still be here.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Yes, we do have enough posters. It's quiet now, but that will change. Enjoy the peace and quiet for now it won't last. To me that's not a bad thing we need diversity here. All viewpoints are interesting. 

Agree but some views aren't allowed and it's unfortunate to see so many ok with that.

Some views aren't allowed? There are rules on these forums that QVC can set as a private company.

And I'm sorry but that's just not accurate. Even in my reduced posting time here there is PLENTY being allowed that is against those guidelines.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I will not be heading over there because I have become contently accustomed to THIS community of posters; even the "problem" children. 😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I will not be heading over there because I have become contently accustomed to THIS community of posters; even the "problem" children. 😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   It's the same community of posters over there, just not all of them.  It's only people from the QVC forums.  It's a great place and will be an especially good place for all of us once these forums close in 2022.  

However, I understand and respect your right not to join.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack Thank you for sharing this information! It is nice to know that a nice new "home" is waiting when these boards close; though I was not aware it would be in 2022.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I have stayed with the current forums because I enjoy the comraderie and am not familiar with the other forum.  Where does one go to view the other one that you have referenced?  I have apparently been out of the loop.  Thanks!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Shanus I have stayed with the current forums because I enjoy the comraderie and am not familiar with the other forum.  Where does one go to view the other one that you have referenced?  I have apparently been out of the loop.  Thanks!!!!

@Boomernichols   I'm not sure how to give you the site w/o it getting poofed. If you look at the beginning of this thread, maybe it will be there. I check  it maybe once a week, but think this forum is so much easier and familiar.