Esteemed Contributor

Re: DID ENOUGH POSTERS REMAIN?

@MG Chris wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@Sage04 

I have no idea. I did not see the original post before the thread was taken down.  Nor have I read every post on the Proboards.

edited to add:  I would need to see the entire post and read the entire thread.  Taken out of context, posts can take on different meanings.

@4kitties  I'm thinking Kramer was your favorite. I liked George lol. There was a marathon on Sunday.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I adore Seinfeld!  Especially the episode that quote came from.  The Opera.  Kramer attended in one of his "Ozzie Nelson" cardigans........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone loved Kramer. He was the only one that was friends with the Soup "guy" don't know if I can say the actual word.

I have never watched Seinfeld 😊

@MG Chris  I see that little smile. I think you did. lol

It's ok. You can join the Seinfeld group.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Use both, but feel more comfortable here. At least I know how to pick a larger print size over here. Over there, people say the default print is too small but I can't figure out how to enlarge it.

In the help section they have instructions. Otherwise ask and someone will walk you through it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@Sage04 

I have no idea. I did not see the original post before the thread was taken down.  Nor have I read every post on the Proboards.

edited to add:  I would need to see the entire post and read the entire thread.  Taken out of context, posts can take on different meanings.

You are right @4kitties, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so we don't need a report. If we are interested we will join and read what is said. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am that poster.  You did not get the whole thing that I said.  We were discussing the people over here saying that they were buying stuff to thank Q for leaving the boards open.  I said anyone that is buying stuff for that reason is stupid.  Buying stuff is one thing, but buying because they kept the boards open in my mind is stupid.  It amazes me how women love to cause so much trouble.  Some really need to get another hobby.  

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@4kitties wrote:

@Sage04 

You are right @4kitties, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so we don't need a report. If we are interested we will join and read what is said. 

I am not familiar with any report.  

And yes, everyone can and will decide whether to join a forum or not.  Sure is a lot of drama about that fact..........🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen these things that are accused of here.  But, let's be fair, even if it went down like that - heck, I've been called stupid and idiot here a few times over the years.  I see other people called names like that here ALL THE TIME.

I'm not saying it's nice to call people names, by and large, but whatever is being discussed here is something I see here every day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

I have never watched Seinfeld 😊

@MG Chris 

WHaaaT???

Is there any particular reason or you just didn't think you'd like it?

There are tons of popular shows I've never watched.

I do enjoy Seinfeld, though.

@Lucky Charm 

I am another person that has never watched Seinfield or Friends. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Use both, but feel more comfortable here. At least I know how to pick a larger print size over here. Over there, people say the default print is too small but I can't figure out how to enlarge it.

@AuntG 

I have made myself a word cheat sheet with how to do different things. Here are my notes for how to change a Font. 

Fonts

Go to Profile at the top of the home page
Go to edit profile (right side of screen)
Go to settings
scroll to Posting Default
Click on BBcode and type this exactly If you want size 4. If you want another size just use that number.
Scroll to the bottom and save changes.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Although I do recognize some names here that stayed on, I also think many (MANY!) went over to to the other site.

Maybe they'll check in on both forums or may be angry and just stay there. 

Do you think we have enough posters here to keep these boards interesting and flowing with new threads?

@Shanus 

IMO, it seems highly unlikely that anyone who participated here regularly would leave and never stop back to see what was happening.  If for no other reason than this board is easier to use than starting on other boards and it's a little time-consuming going through the learning curve it takes to get comfortable somewhere else.   

It's also possible that many recognizable posters here are "shopping around" for other places to hang out and cultivate new friendships.   

I'm guessing many posters here now think that while this is remaining open (so they say), they also need to have a Plan B.  

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Although I do recognize some names here that stayed on, I also think many (MANY!) went over to to the other site.

Maybe they'll check in on both forums or may be angry and just stay there. 

Do you think we have enough posters here to keep these boards interesting and flowing with new threads?

@Shanus   I am here for "the long haul." Toots711