Respected Contributor

Re: DID ENOUGH POSTERS REMAIN?

@bikerbabe 

I am sure you can set the record straight.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I was never banned. You are taking about someone else and from what I saw she wasn’t banned either.

My point is that this forum is outdated and not upgraded for years. I have a difficult time believing it will stay if they continue not to upgrade.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

It wasn’t me. 😉 It was another poster. Similar but different name
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’m pretty much over this creaky old board that they refuse to update and have been for quite some time. It does not make me want to post here. It they still don’t upgrade here, you can bet it will go bye-bye.

@bikerbabe  You sure weren't over this creaky old board when you skeedaddled over here yesterday to complain you'd been banned at proboards.[that was later said to be a mistake]

Edited to clarify the "ban" was said to be a mistake.

That was a different poster - Ballet Babe.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
I’m pretty much over this creaky old board that they refuse to update and have been for quite some time. It does not make me want to post here. It they still don’t upgrade here, you can bet it will go bye-bye.

@bikerbabe  You sure weren't over this creaky old board when you skeedaddled over here yesterday to complain you'd been banned at proboards.[that was later said to be a mistake]

You have accused the wrong person.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on both and will continue to read and participate on both unless the atmoshere on either site grows intolerable to me.I can't remember thee last time I bought something here so it's no harm, no foul.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Pearlee

It wasn’t me. 😉 It was another poster. Similar but different name

@bikerbabe  Eeeek so sorry. It was another "babe" indeed. My sincere apologies to you.  I'll try to delete what I'm able to.  Again, sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:

@Pearlee 

This is the kind of comment that causes hurt feelings. It also does not need to be posted for everyone to see. What purpose does it serve? Please apologize immediately. It was rude and uncomfortable for everyone reading it.

bikerbabe tried to ignore your comment but after others commented, she did handle it very gracefully. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Perhaps verify before you accuse and attempt to bully.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Mistakes happen.  I can mess up about anything..........🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward