Honored Contributor

Re: DID ENOUGH POSTERS REMAIN?

I am enjoying both sites!

Respected Contributor

As long as this is here, so will I be. It took a long time for me to even sign on here, so not sure that I will (if ever) go to ProBoards, but want to thank those involved that set it up. Never say never.

Respected Contributor

I like jumping on here while I'm shopping, so I am staying

Deb

Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Yes, we do have enough posters. It's quiet now, but that will change. Enjoy the peace and quiet for now it won't last. To me that's not a bad thing we need diversity here. All viewpoints are interesting. 

Agree but some views aren't allowed and it's unfortunate to see so many ok with that.

@ThinkingOutLoud   ...but those are the standards we have to follow to remain here.

Respected Contributor

i am so grateful for the generous ladies who set up the other board.  i have signed up over there, but will keep it on the back burner until this board is shut off.  till then, this will be my focus.  

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL   When we had sign in difficulties here, many had to change their nicknames, so don't recognize many. That makes me wonder if some are new or posters from before with different nics.

Is it also possible to have an account with a nic here and an account on the other site with a different nic? Doesn't it depend on how you registered on other site?

Trusted Contributor

I think so. I'm on both but am here more often simply because it's so easy to check in when I'm on the QVC site. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL   When we had sign in difficulties here, many had to change their nicknames, so don't recognize many. That makes me wonder if some are new or posters from before with different nics.

Is it also possible to have an account with a nic here and an account on the other site with a different nic? Doesn't it depend on how you registered on other site?

I am not sure. I popped into the other site but I FB and Instagram and come on here.  I thnk 3 social media sites for me is good.  Smiley Happy  Glad to see you still here.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still here   Smiley Happy   

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree it is quiet the past several days but I hope people will continue to post on here.

I had said I was on the fence about moving on to another forum and how DH is over cautious (but I get it) about privacy issues.   If this forum goes away I will no doubt not be moving along.  I'm happy it's still here for now.   I have not seen @Kachina624 in a few days or have I missed her?