Valued Contributor

@ECBG I am praying for you and your husband that they will find the problem and he will be up and strong again soon.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear your husband is ill.

Not sure if he's in the hospital or you live close to the hospital.  

Hoping he starts to feel better soon!Heart

Frequent Contributor
Hi fairly new here...I hope your hubby is feeling better and on the way to recovery. How were his electrolyte levels?
Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Sounds like you have very good care where are and both of you are proactive re: your health.

That sounds like a good outcome please keep us updated.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I'm sorry to hear your DH isn't feeling well. I hope he feels better very soon.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this post before and am sorry to hear your husband is having health issues.  I hope the doctors will find the source of his problem so he may move on to the path of recovery and good health. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

It's been almost 48 hours.  He was being watched very closely in critical care adjoining the ER.  We live 7 minutes from the hospital. 

He was probably the first angioplasty here in his mid thirties and the head of the city cardiology group did his procedure with the others in the group observing.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Dear Friend, I'm one who missed the news. Please feel my prayers and wishes for a good outcome. Keep us posted.....Heart

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

It's been almost 48 hours.  He was being watched very closely in critical care adjoining the ER.  We live 7 minutes from the hospital. 

He was probably the first angioplasty here in his mid thirties and the head of the city cardiology group did his procedure with the others in the group observing.

Sorry I was confused when you said he was close to the ER.

Critical care is the best place for him to be watched closely and attended to.

I hope they find out what it is and his nausea lets up and he gains his stength back.

Take care of yourself, too.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Not knowing the cause is so stressful. Hopefully, the latest test will result in prescribing the necessary treatment and getting the issue resolved. I wish you both the best.