Respected Contributor

So far, so good.  No major skirmishes, but I was missing my "alone" time.  Luckily, we discovered my neighbor plays chess.   I don't.   So, they get together and I have a couple of hours to get stuff done.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Dseap Wall Mounted Coat Rack - 5 Tri Hooks, Heavy Duty, Stainless Steel, Metal Coat Hook Rail for Coat Hat Towel Purse Robes Mudroom Bathroom Entryway (White, 2 Packs)

These are two wall mounted racks that I purchased two months ago, one for the laundry room, one for my walk in closet.  DH finally installed the one in the laundry room today.  Smiley Surprised  The one in the closet will be used for robes, scarves, purses and misc. items.  I hope sooner than later.  Smiley Frustrated  

Thanks for the laugh.  Smiley LOL

@AnikaBrodie   Heck, grab the drill and do it yourself!

@Kachina624 

Hey, I might just do that rather than wait for DH to do it.  With a brother who was a master carpenter I have the talent for it.  He taught me well!!!  Smiley Very Happy  On the other hand he left his tools out so he may be planning on finishing the job.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Mine is moving things in the basement.  From left to the right side.  From the right to the left side and back again.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @ECBG 

OMG YES!

We are moving into our new "digs." You can just imagine.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

What a hoot.  I'm showing him when he comes in from shoveling rocks out of the gravel road.  That's how bored he is.

@depglass  LOL! Mine is so bored he called a friend he hadn't talked to in about 10 years yesterday. He makes the dog act up as well.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Shanus @ECBG 

OMG YES!

We are moving into our new "digs." You can just imagine.

@LTT1 CONGRATS!!!!  You'll have plenty to do!!!  Just think of how far ahead you'll be!!!!!

Free Animated Congratulations Cliparts, Download Free Clip Art ...

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie    living alone, for years I've done all those chores around my house.  I just ordered myself a more powerful drill from "Lunchtime Specials", hoping it'll make repairing my wood fence easier.  I have an enviable tool collection.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

These are too funny actually some truth to all of them!!!

Thanks for the much needed laughs...

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I’m so sorry for your loss.  I know how you must miss him.  It took me 55 years to find my true soulmate, so I understand.  🙂.  

These ladies here are kind and funny and just putting some light humor to make us smile during these uncertain times.   

Sending best wishes to you.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hubs likes the peoples and gets bored. That's his extrovert personality. But I didn't realize he would shave his head when he thought he needed a haircut. My first thought was ... please don't look like your dad -- and he doesn't. Whew 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau