Honored Contributor

Re: DH Came Home With New "Rat Poisoning" Today!

Ok, wait.    I think I got it - he's calling it rat poison so that nobody else will eat them and he gets all of them?  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes please clarify as I still don't get why he's calling the candy rat poison.  Private joke perhaps?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Yes please clarify as I still don't get why he's calling the candy rat poison.  Private joke perhaps?

@KKJ 

Don't think it is private, but I think you have to have read her  post about her husband yesterday to understand it. Don't remember the title of her other thread. Sorry,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ He was kidding me because when I ran into him at the grocery store, most of what he had was in the "junk" catagory.  I taught Nutrition in my courses and he knows the first things I look for are always vegetables, fresh or frozen.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

@KKJ He was kidding me because when I ran into him at the grocery store, most of what he had was in the "junk" catagory.  I taught Nutrition in my courses and he knows the first things I look for are always vegetables, fresh or frozen.Smiley Happy

So neither of you knew the other was going to the grocery store?  Doubling your exposure?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

So neither of you knew the other was going to the grocery store?  Doubling your exposure?

And he went back to the store today 

SMH

Respected Contributor

Stop judging them. You'd prob. have a fit if you knew how often I go to the store, which is prob. more than I should. It's their own business.

Respected Contributor

Hey, if some people don't care if they get sick or infect their loved ones or friends, we shouldn't judge?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RoughDraft  ......  Are you so positive of everything you are doing that you feel you can judge someone else? 

How sad that someone posted a thread to "lighten" things up and the post became a means to attack the OP.

I am sure @ECBG and her husband are intelligent enough to take what they feel are necessary precautions to keep themselves safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG- I get it.  I was hunting around the house for little "rat poisoning" myself today.  Found two little measly Reese's Thins.  Times like these call for junk!!Smiley Wink