Honored Contributor

Good for you, Swissguy.  I respect that very much.  So many people get a dog and then leave them alone all day.  It's just not right and it's not fair at all to them.   

When we first bought this house, one of the first things my husband said was 'hey, we have this big house and this huge yard - we should get a dog'.  

I had to veto that.  We both worked.  It would have been cruel.   We didn't get Ru until years after I stopped working.  Dogs don't like to be alone.  Don't even get me started about leaving them alone all day outside or on a chain.  

Valued Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Good for you, Swissguy.  I respect that very much.  So many people get a dog and then leave them alone all day.  It's just not right and it's not fair at all to them.   

When we first bought this house, one of the first things my husband said was 'hey, we have this big house and this huge yard - we should get a dog'.  

I had to veto that.  We both worked.  It would have been cruel.   We didn't get Ru until years after I stopped working.  Dogs don't like to be alone.  Don't even get me started about leaving them alone all day outside or on a chain.  

People I work with have two dog walkers per day at 30 dollars each day!!  They get home at like 7 and have very little time with the dog.  I find that a bit cruel to the dog!!

Another person has the dog in day care!!  I just find that crazy but she feels the dog actually loves it.....

Valued Contributor

Re: Cuteness alert 2! Att dog lovers!

Ready everyone?

North's new puppy is named Sushi! I guees they considered calling it Baby Jesus as well!!

How sweet is this picture???

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.26.52 PM.png