Honored Contributor

Re: Cute ..video from my sons front door

@aroc3435 You could be right.I was shy too and always pushed my younger brother in front to do the talking.Are you still shy?I finally got over that when I became a mom.

Respected Contributor

@dex   I am no longer shy.  Finally started to be more outgoing when I started college at age 17 in 1971 and then married and started working when I graduated.  And you are right, becoming a mother helped me be better at socializing, and the groundwork was laid by taking public speaking in high school and college.

I would still consider my self more of an introvert though but I enjoy interacting, when in the mood and in the right settings, with people from many different social backgrounds and viewpoints.

But I still need "down time" to be alone with my own thoughts to de-stress.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 

I was thinking the same thing.  It's not about the money, it's the lesson you trying to instill and it's that face to face apology that instills the lesson.  I think almost every parent can relate to this story.  I can remember walking my youngest daughter down to a neighbor's house to return and apologize for pocketing three Monopoly pieces.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree @The fact that the little girls returned the money but ran away shows remorse to me.I would think if they felt comfortable to stay and hand over the money they might be able to do it again.These girls are only about six years old.