Honored Contributor

Cute comment yesterday while out shopping

I was checking out of the grocery store... the checker who was probably all of 24 years old commented on my pretty scarf and earrings.  I was wearing pretty much all navy blues   my dark jeans   and wore a scarf with blue tones in it to give me some color... and Blue  lapis earrings.  

She showed me her blue fingernail polish and said..."I just bought this new polish and the blue would look really nice with your outfit."   I thought that was so cute as I never would have even thought of wearing blue nail polish in my life! .... 

She is probably right though!  Smiley Happy    Maybe I should try the blue polish!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute comment yesterday while out shopping

@SeaMaiden  Awww what a sweetie!  Treat yourself to a new color, cute little bagger girl knows of what she speaks!!!!

Respected Contributor

That was really sweet!

Honored Contributor

That's so cute! Years ago when I had my nails done I got a pretty sky blue polish. My DH was so amazed but he liked it! My grandgirl really got a kick out of it.

Honored Contributor

Yes you should try it.  I just had my fill in and I had navy blue polish.  I liked it and I will do it again.  I now have a pretty emerald green and a sparkly gold.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have manicures done but I do get regular pedicures.  About five years ago I first tried turquoise blue and have branched out to green and purple as well (I love the colors).

Respected Contributor

I just purchased a bottle of navy blue polish. I haven't worn it yet, but I like it a lot! 

(p.s. I'll be 66 in a few wks.)

Trusted Contributor

I say go for it...you might be surprised and like it!  Plus, you can always remove it easily if you don't!  

Esteemed Contributor

I also think you should try it. There was a time when I thought I'd never wear black polish, but now I do sometimes.

I'm doing my nails tomorrow -- gold glitter.

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of blue and yes I own and wear several shades of blue nail polish, fingers and toes. I always wear rather unusual colors on my nails so blue nail polish is good!

"Pure Michigan"