Respected Contributor

Nothing to get excited about, I couldn't read it either for the same reasons. No need to jump on her. Some of the these fonts and colors are hard to read.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much ladies!  I'm feeling much more reassured about my decisions.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Whenever we travel we never wear anything but costume wedding bands and watches. That is all, and no other jewelry at all.  

We believe traveling should be as stress free as possible, so the real stuff should be insured and placed in a bank vault, and the good costume jewelry should remain home, as to not attract more attention while traveling.

We also try to blend in with the locals as far as clothing, and we no longer carry a camera or video cam, as that brands us as tourists, and easy marks.  

BTW we always check with the U.S. Consulate for their current up to date warnings and advisement's, before booking any trip anywhere. (We know there are no guarantees, because unrest could strike at any moment, but we still check with the U.S. Consulate, and hope & pray for the best travel experience we could possibly have).

Honored Contributor
Mama Mia said:
"Nothing to get excited about, I couldn't read it either for the same reasons. No need to jump on her. Some of the these fonts and colors are hard to read."

Jump on her??? All she did was politely inform her that the color made her post hard to read. That was uncalled for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
We have gone many cruises and have never felt unsafe in any port. I don't understand the need to wear my best jewelry in a port as I'm going on excursions and wearing shorts or a cotton skirt and a tee shirt. Anything of any value that I'm going to wear when I'm dressed up on the ship stays in the safe, just like at home. If you're going to worry about bringing something then don't. A vacation is a time to relax and enjoy and a cruise is a wonderful way to do that.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown