Honored Contributor

Re: Creepy man .... How to tell him to ........

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 that is unsettling for sure, I'm sorry you're dealing with this.  Do you happen to know his name or where he lives?  That will help the police identify him, if you contact them.  And I hope you do. It would be good to make a record of it.

Honored Contributor

Whether his behavior is an illness or he's just strange, you need to know if he's stalking around your home and I'd put up a surveillance system (like the one just offered on the Q) - with the ability to 'see' from your Smart Phone... potential evidence for the police.

I would turn the tables and try to find out where he lives, who he is, his name, etc and research the h*ll out of him.... the more info you have on this guy, the better you'll be able to handle the situation with the police, and yes, I thoroughly agree, let the police know!   I might even hire a private detective...... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

If I were you I would most definitely go to the police department.  If an officer talks to him they will ask him for his name and do a background check on him.  You never know, he may very well have a record and if so he will be in deep doo doo.  Stay safe.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry you are going through this. no good deed goes un-punished, eh?  I'd see if I could get your friendly neighborhood Constible to be with you when you tell this man to Stay Away from you.  But one piece of advice. If you are in an uncomfortable situation..

DO NOT GO AWAY FROM THE CROWD.  DON'T GO TO THE BACK OF THE BUS. GO TO THE FRONT OF THE BUS AND BE LOUD ABOUT IT.   the further away from the center you get the more likely THINGS WILL GO BADLY.  Believe it.