Respected Contributor

Re: Covid vaccine side effects specifically dizziness/vertigo

@JR in Naples 

Mine came on 1 hour and 15 minutes after the injection in a very powerful way. I reported to the company as well. It was really terrible. Mine happened with the first shot. The second was much better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was an after effect for some of those who had contracted Covid. Didn't know it happened after getting the shot.

Is it happening with just the Pfizer vaccine or with them all?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I thought it was an after effect for some of those who had contracted Covid. Didn't know it happened after getting the shot.

Is it happening with just the Pfizer vaccine or with them all?

@AuntG, I doubt that it is a very common side effect. We had Pfizer and had only the common reaction of feeling flu-ish for a couple days after the second dose.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Had my two does one in Jan,second Feb.no side effects ever.

Honored Contributor

Everyone is so different.  If you are experiencing a side effect that is unpleasant and alarming, contact your doctor or go to the emergency room or Immediate Care.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  i don't know if it's just a coincidence. I went through the entire year without so much as a sniffle. I got the first Pfizer shot on 3/8. 10 days later I came down with what I thought was an allergy attack because I couldn't stop sneezing. The sneezing continued for 4 days and stopped but I started coughing and had a low-grade fever. That continued so on Wednsday, I went to Urgent Care and had a Covid test. The doctor didn't think it was covid because my oxygen level was 100% and my lungs were clear. He prescibed cough pearls and steroid nasal spray. So imagine my surprise when the clinic called me back last night. My test is Positive!  I knew i should never have gotten that blankety-blank shot. I had a lot of trouble booking an appointment and I had a bad feeling about the vaccine. I should have listened to my instincts because every time I don't, something bad happens. I did everything Big Brother said we should and shouldn't do, had the first dose and still got sick. I am beyond disgusted. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Buffalogal47 , is it possible that the test could be a false positive? That has happened a few times. 

Maybe sometimes it's best to listen to your instincts rather than anyone else. You know what's best for you. I hope that you're feeling better soon. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47   I think it's highly unlikely you got covid from the vaccine.  You probably pick it up somewhere else, maybe even at the shot location from a person there.  Have you heard of even one case of that happening?  I haven't. Hope you're ove the symptoms you've been having and feel better. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Throughout the years, my intuition almost always is right.

Not relating to vaccines, etc.

Just saying that, in general, I trust my intuition.  

Saved my life when I moved my car just minutes before a huge eucalyptus tree fell in my exact same spot.  

Big, big boom, earth-shaking noise, too.

I was eating my lunch.  No wind.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47, you were incubating the virus already or exposed within a days after receiving the vaccine. The antibodies have not yet shown up in that short amount of time.

You didn't get the virus from your shot.

Get well quickly!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland