Respected Contributor

Covid vaccine side effects specifically dizziness/vertigo

This may not be related in any way to the vaccine (pfizer). I have had dizziness and vertigo and I think it started after the vaccine.  I just felt it was those crystals that get loose in your ear.  However, I have found out that my friend has the same thing and saw online others have had this.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Covid vaccine side effects specifically dizziness/vertigo

@chiclet  I had 2 doses of the Pfizer vaccine.I didn't have any dizziness but I know several people who did. It lasted a few days & passed. How long have you been dizzy. If it's been a while I would see doctor.

Hope you feel better soon 💐.

Honored Contributor

Call your doctor and ask.  The CDC says you should call your doctor if you experience dizziness after the vaccine.

I wouldn't trust any website other than CDC about covid.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I had covid #2 on Thursday. Seems like the first one hit him a bit harder than the 2nd one. By harder I mean a sore arm for 2 days and a headache although I'mn ot sure how bad his headache was. For me, the first one sore arm for a day, no more though than getting my flu shot. The 2nd one for him seemed to be easier on him but for for me, a bit harder, arm didn't hurt but I had an on/off headache much of the day yesterday. I took tylenol for it and it did finally subside. I took tylenol very eary in the morning and again just before dinner (7P or so). 

Today, we both feel great. 2 and done!. It is amazing the feeling of satisfaction in getting these - we both had the Pfizer by the way.

Honored Contributor

I've had 2 doses of Pfizer, but virtually zero side effects (thankfully!).

Esteemed Contributor

I would  consult my physician .

Respected Contributor

@chiclet   My sister has the same symptom after receiving her first pfizer shot.  She had a sore arm and dizziness (she called it vertigo).  Mostly she feels off center/off balance.  We looked it up online together and it is a thing that some have experienced.  I suggested she call her dr. - she wants to see if it just starts improving for her.  Also, she still plans on having her second shot.  Also mentioned she might get tested for covid, just in case she had it and didn't realize it - which could explain her having a stronger side effect to the vaccine.  

Hope you feel better soon!  Post back and let us know.  If you do contact your dr., can you let us know what he says about the dizziness?

Feel better Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From now and the next 6 month everytime someone has an ache, pain or any abnormality, they'll attribute it to the covid vaccine.  Maybe it's just a coincidence? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Dizziness was not one of the post vaccine symptoms on my sheet.  I also got a text follow up on my cell phone for 2 weeks sfter the injection.  It was collecting data.  Dizziness was not something they asked about.  You really should call your own doctor.  Just because it happened around the time you had the vaccine doesn't mean it's related to the vaccine.

Honored Contributor

I had two doses Pfizer....DH two doses on Moderna...we had NO, NANA,  NOTHING as far as  side effects.  I was was worried the syringes were  empty😄