Honored Contributor

Oooh I like them @LdyBugz 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

What a great idea!  Do you mind if I ask how hold the kids are that you are giving them to?

Trusted Contributor

@isaboo  The oldest granddaughter just turned 14, and the younger one just turned 9.  I think the older one will love using the different colors in her room.  The younger one will love using the color morphing option when she makes her dancing movies.  (She is quite the extrovert and LOVES dancing!)  

I think just about any kid would like the lamp though, especially the kids that are into astronomy or aerospace.  

There are a lot of these on Am-azon.  I purchased the "NSL" Lighting Moon Lamp, 5.9", 16 colors, $18.99. Hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz 

Thank you for sharing for Christmas my GD has asked to redo her bedroom.  i think she's starting to grow into a "teenager" her theme is dance -- and that would be perfect because she talked about wanting cool lighting in her room.

Honored Contributor

What a great find!  Thanks for sharing....you are a loving GrammaSmiley Wink

Super Contributor
  1. @LdyBugz   The solar lamp is cool.  Looks like the moon.  Is there an age specification on those?  I know they aren't to play with, but I'm wondering if that would be suitable for my 3 year old granddaughter.  I was thinking to set out of reach maybe on her chest of drawers.  I like it so much I may get one for me!  Thanks for sharing.
Respected Contributor

Going to check these out.  Thanks for the post @LdyBugz .   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@Elodie2  I looked at the product page on Am-azon and it does not have any age recommendations.  There's nothing on the box either.

I think keeping the light out of reach from a toddler would be fine.  I would hope that the dresser is secured though in the event the child is tempted to climb on it and investigate things.  

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Maybe she would want one of those mini disco lights instead.  They have those on Am-azon, too!  

Honored Contributor

I've seen a light up globe too on A m a z on. I'm thinking about gifting it to someone.