Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to Keith Urban!! Yah!!!!

Keith Urban won Entertainer of the a Year last night at the CMAs! So happy he won! I love, love, love his music. He’s such a nice guy, too! Any other Keith Urban fans out there on these boards? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Congrats to Keith Urban!! Yah!!!!

The father of a student of mine last year has been his bodyguard for over 10 years.  He was finally home last week and I talked to him in the hallway.   Had been gone for quite awhile.  Nice dad.  Mom is Fergie's makeup lady.  Great people.  Stars are stars and very needy.

Trusted Contributor

I was thrilled Keith won! I saw him in concert a few weeks ago. It was an amazing show! He is such a nice guy with a huge heart!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get to watch the award show this year, darn it.  I would have loved to see Keith Urban up on the stage getting that award.  I love his music and respect him tremendously for being such a nice person.  I have never seen or heard anything negative about him  and when he sheds tears over someone's problems, that says it all.  Love Keith Urban!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Keith Urban won Entertainer of the a Year last night at the CMAs! So happy he won! I love, love, love his music. He’s such a nice guy, too! Any other Keith Urban fans out there on these boards? 

@Goldengate8361

I love him!  So very happy that he won!  I think he seems like such a sweet person and I think he and Nicole seem to be such a kind and lovely pair!  I hope they are as sweet and kind as they appear.  He is a huge talent and he so deserved to win this! I also think there is something so different and se*y about him!!!  Very cute!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I was so thrilled that he won!  When I watched, I shrieked and started to clap.  Such a great talent.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I didn't get to watch the award show this year, darn it.  I would have loved to see Keith Urban up on the stage getting that award.  I love his music and respect him tremendously for being such a nice person.  I have never seen or heard anything negative about him  and when he sheds tears over someone's problems, that says it all.  Love Keith Urban!!!!

@Lindsays Grandma- it's on youtube.  Just search Ketih Urban and change the settings for videos from this week and you'll find it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I was also thrilled he won.  HE is a great entertainer and such a humanitarian.

He is so giving of his time for charities and causes of all kinds.

A man of little words but much action and talented and GORGEOUS....I had to add that sorry...lol....Him and Nicole...........adorable.

CONGRATS MR URBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I was also thrilled he won.  HE is a great entertainer and such a humanitarian.

He is so giving of his time for charities and causes of all kinds.

A man of little words but much action and talented and GORGEOUS....I had to add that sorry...lol....Him and Nicole...........adorable.

CONGRATS MR URBAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Skididdy

I have to concur -- they are a gorgeous couple.  And I must say --- I absolutely adore her as an actress.  Every time I see that she is in a movie, I instantly get excited and must see it! She is splendid at what she does --- as is he!!!  So much talent and such great looks the both of them, and lovely people from what you read and hear about.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin