Honored Contributor

I find them funny and not the least bit violent.

Honored Contributor

Maybe we are talking about different commercials. If the same ones it doesn't make sense to say they are not the least bit violent because that is what they are made to be and look like. The over the top violence is supposed to be "funny." 

Oh well. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Mayhem is one of the commercials I do like. 

Honored Contributor

A little off topic,but I do not care for the "liberty" one.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

The one that I really don't like is razor commercial with a gal shaving her "netherlands". 

I also dislike the "ED" commercials.

Respected Contributor

I pay very little attention to commercials.  If a commercial comes on, I will get up and do something or mute the channel.  

Trusted Contributor

Same here @Sunshine Kate or channel surf.  I've seen the Allstate Mayhem commercials and find them entertaining, better than most, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand the Lume commercial. To me, it comes across as crude the way it's worded. 

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

No. I am disturbed by the Jardiance commercial. That stupid little pill with a big story to tell. 😩😩😩 

Agree!  Instant channel turner.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the Allstate commercials with "Mayhem." Destruction and accidents caused by Mayhem aren't the least bit entertaining or funny IMO. Allstate could do better. 

The Jardiance commercials don't bother me at all and the song is catchy.

I like the Dr. Pepper commercial with the delivery driver and the woman with cats. That is one of my favorites. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain