Trusted Contributor

We live for college football season at our house!! The Season is about to begin!!

Love, the spirit, pride, energy and fun it brings!!  We are happy to see some rule changes

that will cut down on serious injuries which is very disturbing and can take the wind out of the sails of fans!!  We pray the changes will help because football is not going away any time soon!

Do you have a favorite team or teams and any certain rivalries that make you bite your   fingernails to the end?    We love Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Penn State!!

Start popping the popcorn!!

Respected Contributor
FSU!!
Honored Contributor

Re: College Football Fans!!

[ Edited ]

GO VOLS!!   

Our tickets and parking pass will be here soon, and we can't wait!!!  We all can't wait to see the new uniforms in person Nike hooked us up with!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We also love college sports - especially football.  We root for Georgia, Mississippi State and Tennessee.  GrandGuys have played for all three, and I went to one also.  Oops, I almost forgot my DH, now deceased, played for Clemson.

Respected Contributor

"WE" don't live for college football, husband doesn't like any sports, but I  sure live for it.  My favorite sport.   Counting the days until the Texas Tech Red Raiders hit the field.  They probably won't be good this year either but one can always hope for a decent season.  I also like Penn State, so go Nittany Lions too.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

WAR EAGLE!!! Auburn Tigers!!!!   I am a college football nut (especially for the SEC).  Saturdays in the Fall find me watching games from 10:00 AM to close to midnight most Saturdays!  I've been known to watch 5, 6 and 7 games per day!!

Wishing all our teams do well this season!

Super Contributor
We cheer for Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhornes, Virginia Cavaliers and Auburn Tigers. we also watch games all day Saturday during the season.
Esteemed Contributor

GO DUCKS! 

UNIVERSITY OF OREGON FANS - OOOOOOOOOH 

Honored Contributor

We are ... Penn State.

They are going back to uniforms without names this fall.  Just read that in Centre Daily Times (State College newspaper).  Interesting ... 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Statement from Penn State head coach James Franklin

"... For 125 years, Penn State proudly followed a very simple idea: “Black Shoes. Basic Blues. No Names. All Game.”

In 2012, for the first time in the program's history, names adorned the back of the jersey to forever identify the men who stayed loyal, sacrificed and chose to play for this institution during the most difficult of times. The 2012 team, permanently recognized in Beaver Stadium, will hold an enduring place in our program’s history. Their commitment will never be forgotten.

However, it’s time we bring back the tradition that represented Penn State for 125 years. We are a strong family, playing for one goal, one university and there is only one name that truly matters — We Are Penn State..."

I think JoePa would be proud and agree with this decision ...

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~