Honored Contributor

Childhood vs. Adult 🤣😱LOL!

As a child who had lots of stitches and broken bones, I thought this was funny. I can definitively relate to the adult situations now. 

AE10F334-D45D-44DE-A657-8F96C8059739.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Childhood vs. Adult 🤣😱LOL!

HA HA!!!!! My friend and I were talking about riding a bike years ago, if you turned over and cried you were told to get and brush it off.  Now you are made to wear helmets, perhaps that is why we are breaking down now. Times have changed

Honored Contributor

I got my stitches at 16.  Our refrigerator freezer's handle was pointed on each end.  It was summer, and I was hot.  I got a Kool pop out of the freezer and ripped the top off which fell in the floor.  I bent over to pick it up, the door had slightly closed, and the bottom of that handle cut down the back if my scalp!

Luckily, the nurse across the street cut my hair around it since it was elbow length. She said the hospital would take quite a bit of hair.  I had 23 stitches!

Honored Contributor

@wilma : In bathroom slightly bent over sink getting ready to brush teeth- cough and feel a pull in my lower back. Trying to call my doctor and hopefully will call in prescription for muscle relaxer. Getting old- not fun. Southern Bee

Respected Contributor

Amazon.com: CELYCASY Primitive Wood Sign,Wood Sign,Humorous Wood Sign,Gift for dad,Baby Boomer Sign,Country Wall Decor,Farmhouse Wall Decor,Magnolia Market: Home & Kitchen

Denise
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@wilma : In bathroom slightly bent over sink getting ready to brush teeth- cough and feel a pull in my lower back. Trying to call my doctor and hopefully will call in prescription for muscle relaxer. Getting old- not fun. Southern Bee

@SouthernBee 

So sorry. Hope you feel better soon! 

Honored Contributor

@wilma : Thank you. I had one muscle relaxer and took the whole pill last night. Slept last night and today.❤️Southern Bee

Respected Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Amazon.com: CELYCASY Primitive Wood Sign,Wood Sign,Humorous Wood Sign,Gift for dad,Baby Boomer Sign,Country Wall Decor,Farmhouse Wall Decor,Magnolia Market: Home & Kitchen

Sounds VERY familiar to me!!